The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I play 18 holes with NO pain whatsoever; and the second I put the clubs in the trunk, my elbow enrages in pain? Dumbest...injury...EVER.

Mine is my back.

What a bargain.

10897043_10203203617200028_6634249124551119428_n.jpg

I really wish I was handy with woodmaking. I think I want to learn.
I have a small outdoor project that I need to do.
On our patio I have the Kamado grill that sits in its nest. Behind that I want to put a small table that houses some storage and possibly even a small fridge (although I could skip that part). Its a small patio, but it would make grilling so much easier to have access to everything and have it look good.

I need to teach myself how to do it this year.
It's not all that difficult. (I don't mean to offend any construction guys.)

It's just planning, visualizing, and executing.

Haha. As is everything I guess.

I grew up around it though, so maybe that's why I think like that, my grandfather and uncle were both construction workers, I helped build my uncles house and many other things.

If I can do it, anyone can.

For Mikedean

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419796169709.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419796169709.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 0
Is that the trash can ?

My day of being lazy has failed- fixed two ceiling fans, mounted towel holders, general house cleaning

One lazy day is all I asked for and couldn't pull it off.

My day of being lazy has failed- fixed two ceiling fans, mounted towel holders, general house cleaning

One lazy day is all I asked for and couldn't pull it off.
Sounds like my day. I made the dogs new treats, made duke new peanut butter, baked a banana bread, rearranged the kitchen cabinets and items on the counter tops, did 4 loads of laundry, ran and emptied the dishwasher and went to Lowe's to buy shelves for the garage. All before 2pm.

It felt good to be productive though.

It does feel good to be productive but lazy feels good occasionally as well

I can add cleaning out chicken coop, watering chickens to the list wonder what else I can come up with to do.

I haven't moved from the couch other than to play with the dogs and eat some snacks.

I suck at budgeting.

The Official Banter Away Thread

I haven't moved from the couch other than to play with the dogs and eat some snacks.

Pretty much the same here. Although I did get up to throw on some jeans and a sweatshirt to go get a pizza :)

Last edited:
Pretty much the same here. Although I odd get up to throw on some jeans and a sweatshirt to go get a pizza :)

I'm sure the pizza shop appreciated that too

just spent some time cleaning out in the garage. So much more crap than I realized I have haha.

I just wanna thank everyone again for the kind words and positive thoughts about my dad.

I went there again today and he was in pretty good spirits. Tomorrow he goes back for another surgery to make sure they got all the infection and no other tissue needs removed. Hoping he goes home Tuesday and he can start recovering and getting back to a little normal. Hoping tomorrow is nothing but good news.

I just wanna thank everyone again for the kind words and positive thoughts about my dad.

I went there again today and he was in pretty good spirits. Tomorrow he goes back for another surgery to make sure they got all the infection and no other tissue needs removed. Hoping he goes home Tuesday and he can start recovering and getting back to a little normal. Hoping tomorrow is nothing but good news.

Continued positive thoughts for you and your pops!

Glad to hear he is doing better Dan.

95 South is loaded with heavy traffic since Florida.....

Trying to tell you something...Dont leave.

Yeah, this not going well for any of us. Lol knowing we're going to be in Pants and crap tomorrow pretty much stinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back