The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, this not going well for any of us. Lol knowing we're going to be in Pants and crap tomorrow pretty much stinks.

Hopefully you'll be back sooner than later. There's always next year haha

Hopefully you'll be back sooner than later. There's always next year haha

I'm hoping to be back in Florida before the end of 2015 :) Disney as a matter of fact

It was great seeing you and the family. Safe travels!!
Yeah, this not going well for any of us. Lol knowing we're going to be in Pants and crap tomorrow pretty much stinks.

I can't find the upload settings in the mobile youtube app. Trying to upload over 4g but have it set somewhere to only work on wi-fi.

I can't find the upload settings in the mobile youtube app. Trying to upload over 4g but have it set somewhere to only work on wi-fi.
Android? Try settings:general:upload and pick any network

Where is the settings option though? I'm not seeing it in the menu.

I'm guessing we have different versions of Youtube, because when in the Youtube app I hit the menu button on my phone, then click settings.

Yea we must dammit. No big deal I can upload at home later.

Do you see the three dots in the upper right corner? That should pop up the settings menu. Assuming we are on the same version of course.

Home after too much traveling. Finally, my own cup of coffee creation. The.Best.

Time to catch up!

Glad you made it back...in a new ride perhaps?

Hi James!

Glad you made it back...in a new ride perhaps?

I wish. Trying to convince my wife that spending 12,000 dollars less to get into a 20,000 dollar nicer car was one of the worst experiences ever. I think I'm going to take over the finances and put her on an allowance.

Hi James!

I wish. Trying to convince my wife that spending 12,000 dollars less to get into a 20,000 dollar nicer car was one of the worst experiences ever. I think I'm going to take over the finances and put her on an allowance.

Should have brought me in to close the deal

Here's the only negotiating you need to have with her:

1. Can we move to Florida
2. If not Florida, how about Franklin, TN

I'll leave this here...

I second these options. I'm in favor of #1 right now. Not to mention the great help from THP family imam receiving in that search

Should have brought me in to close the deal

I had it pretty much sorted, and then spent the day golfing with you instead of making her test drive it.

I'd need to be sold on moving to Florida more than she would. I can't survive in that climate in September let alone July and August.

I'd need to be sold on moving to Florida more than she would. I can't survive in that climate in September let alone July and August.

It's just heat. You adapt kinda quickly, I guess?

I've been contemplating a complete avatar change. This one is just about original. :shrug:

curse you so much.

Awful swing, I bet my practice swing was $$$
At least your weight was moving forward-ish.

I had it pretty much sorted, and then spent the day golfing with you instead of making her test drive it.

It's just heat. You adapt kinda quickly, I guess?

I've heard that...

July and August.....perfect time for a trip to the mountain home in PA....hmmm this is working well in my mind.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back