What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what I shot today but who cares I played golf in upstate NY in late December!!
29c0e54a45606ef7f586861974d19b5a.jpg

Hard to believe the grass is so green up there too, looks beautiful!

39/43 for 82.
Sure wasn't pretty and the lack of distance killed me but my wedge game from 85-100 was ridiculously good. Had a putt lip out on #9 for 38

Nice shooting today Mike.

Thanks dude felt pretty good even with some fugly shots

Dec 27th I'll take it. Let's just make sure the beginning of 2015 wasn't as ugly as HHI was. Scorewise.

Dec 27th I'll take it. Let's just make sure the beginning of 2015 wasn't as ugly as HHI was. Scorewise.
I finished tied for 2nd in the Invitational. ..the rest of that weekend is a blur

I played Colonial Heritage in Williamsburg VA today. I love this course because of its condition and its challenge. I have never broken 97 there in about 6 rounds. Hell I have walked off of the course before due to frustration. Well today with my new Big Bertha Alpha 815 I played better than ever and had an amazing accuracy off the tee. I shot an 84 with 2 eagle putts. New driver and great confidence have from it have rolled over to my whole game.

Played my home course and shot 32/35 for a 4 under par 67. Lowest I've gone in a LONG time. Stats were, 40% F.I.R , 72% G.I.R, 26 putts (1.44 putts per green). Although I missed a ton of fairways it was only by a little bit, greens that I missed were only a fraction off and left easy chips. Just shows you don't have to be playing from the middle of the fairway to score well.

88 with 36 putts. First round back after a month off for ingrown toenail removal surgery. Horrible touch and no consistency as would be expected I guess.

88 with 36 putts. First round back after a month off for ingrown toenail removal surgery. Horrible touch and no consistency as would be expected I guess.
Nicely done! I had the same procedure and it was torture being kept away from the course. The touch will come back quicker than you think bud.

Shot an 81 (42-39) yesterday at the usual course. The day was spent with many, many "near misses." I had six putts burn the edge. All good looks, just nothing dropped. Five of six burned the edge on the high side. Just one of those days.

Also had three doubles (one hazard, two diabolical pin placements). Swing was generally good, although I started over swinging midway through the round (I think that was the result of doubles and missed putts).

Several positives, but also a step back from the last round. I'll chalk it up to winter golf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea what I shot today but who cares I played golf in upstate NY in late December!!
29c0e54a45606ef7f586861974d19b5a.jpg
Is that the 9th (our 18th) hole? Where you and Dean matched shot for shot all the way to the green while I...uh...played up the adjacent fairway? You guys were cute that hole.

Hard to believe the grass is so green up there too, looks beautiful!
The course was in amazing shape. Better than the course I'm in a league at in mid-July.

Is that the 9th (our 18th) hole? Where you and Dean matched shot for shot all the way to the green while I...uh...played up the adjacent fairway? You guys were cute that hole.

The course was in amazing shape. Better than the course I'm in a league at in mid-July.
It was the 18th. I couldn't even stand us that hole being so cute.

41-41/82
9/14 FW
6/18 GIR
27 putts (hello SeeMore M1 PR)

2 triples, 1 double, 2 birdies (1 & 18)

What a way to end the year!!!

Solid day brochacha!

Nice shooting cookie

82 at Eldorado is impressive as hell! Awesome Cookie

82 at Eldorado is impressive as hell! Awesome Cookie

I was finally able to almost give Nate a match. He shot 77 and beat me 2&1.

Easily my best round ever recorded at his course.

I was finally able to almost give Nate a match. He shot 77 and beat me 2&1.

Easily my best round ever recorded at his course.

Would have been 4&3 if someone wasn't puttin bad thoughts in my head of a few 5 footers........

Ha! You played well and putted even better. Here's to better things in 2015!

Great rounds fellas! I want another match with #Cookie! Hope we're at the same event at some point in 2015!

Would have been 4&3 if someone wasn't puttin bad thoughts in my head of a few 5 footers........

Ha! You played well and putted even better. Here's to better things in 2015!

You were making those all day...hahaha.

Great rounds fellas! I want another match with #Cookie! Hope we're at the same event at some point in 2015!

I would thoroughly enjoy that Josh, that round in Louisiana was one heck of a fun time!

Tale of two nines struck me, again, yesterday. A putrid 49 on the front, followed with a 40 on the back (including a double on 18).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back