#THPLegacy - What Is It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing work to make sure my game is ready if I get selected.

Played in 35* weather yesterday mainly to work on my driver & approach shots. No one else was on the course, so I was able to hit 3 - 4 balls on each tee box & fairway.

Driver is getting close to where I'm happy with it, but I'm still missing a lot of greens left. I'll be hitting the sim this week because the weather will be crap for the next 10 days.

Also spending a lot of time putting in the garage. I made 45 five footers in a row on the birdie ball green, but I'm no where near that consistent on a real green.

Got to make sure I rep well for my captain if I get picked.

Every Time I do a drill to make my swing better, every time I practice my putting, every swing I make

#THPLegacy - What Is It?

A tougher question is how many people will build a legacy that aren't selected to participate. I think with how this is going to be different than any other it lends to allowing the entire THP member body to build on what we've all started here. How awesome would it be to have much more than 18 (including captains) to move forward with this.

I will be doing it for sure no matter what.

No team selections yet so no worries there, and Im glad to have you supporting the right team!

Man just did a lot of reading to catch up on this thread! Love all the banter and trash talking going back and forth between the Capt's and the guys standing up for who they're supporting!

Also LOVE JB's announcement of everything being on THP. Love love love the idea of being all inclusive with the entire event. I still don't think I could pick either way. Thankfully *if* I'm lucky enough to get in I won't have to pick, because I'd love to play for either Ricky or Mike! Both guys know if I were lucky enough to end up on their respective team they'd be getting one of the hardest worker on their team!! Getting better as a player and a person everyday is my #THPLegacy. This place provides me with so much motivation on so many levels.
If I get selected I want to be on the opposite side as you. Not because I want to play you at your best or that I want a rematch. But because my side will own the cup. Hehe

If I get selected I want to be on the opposite side as you. Not because I want to play you at your best or that I want a rematch. But because my side will own the cup. Hehe

Haha I love it! I would love to do battle with you again my friend!! Playing you brought out the best mental focus I didn't even know I was capable of! Amanda asked me the other day she goes "do you think you and Freddie would ever end up as teammates at one of the events?" and I said I don't know, but if it was the case I don't think there are many people that would want to find out!

Think about the legacy every day. Anxiously awaiting sign up info to see who gets to add to their legacy.

If you two end up being teammates we might as well hand you boys the hardware. #Aplayers

Events like this one have a way of evening out the playing field.

If you two end up being teammates we might as well hand you boys the hardware. #Aplayers

I think there are several on here who would disagree.

#NotScurred

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think there are several on here who would disagree.

#NotScurred

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be a pleasure to slay these two! Count me in!

We know the best team on paper does not always win :)

Best team on paper....funny thing with paper...it doesn't hold up to heat...and I'm always on fire.

Best team on paper....funny thing with paper...it doesn't hold up to heat...and I'm always on fire.

So Im reading this as...if given the chance you will come back to the US for a 3rd year in a row??

So Im reading this as...if given the chance you will come back to the US for a 3rd year in a row??

In a heartbeat. A chance to tee it up again with THP'ers and to be able to take part in something like this...short answer to the question: Yes. :)

In a heartbeat. A chance to tee it up again with THP'ers and to be able to take part in something like this...short answer to the question: Yes. :)
Im a Castor fan!

Yeah, that would be a team for the ages. I can get heavy at times.

But on a lighter note. I am going to officially pick a side for this event. The guy I am going to back embodies what THP is all about. Loves his family, love the game of golf and treats his friends like gold. The guy am going to back has a quick sense of humor and knows how to have fun. The guy I am going to went through a major body shape change and played better for it.

I am throwing my support behind..............Myself! Both guys fit the description and both will do an excellent job but both are my brothers and I will root for both. If chosen I play my arse off for either. Only then will I choose a side and help the team to a victory. I will build my legacy regardless of be chosen. I will build my legacy the best way I know how. I'd rather do it on a team but I can do the Han Solo if that is my path.
Haha I love it! I would love to do battle with you again my friend!! Playing you brought out the best mental focus I didn't even know I was capable of! Amanda asked me the other day she goes "do you think you and Freddie would ever end up as teammates at one of the events?" and I said I don't know, but if it was the case I don't think there are many people that would want to find out!

They do, and that is why I'm a shoe in to win once I get chosen.

Yeah, that would be a team for the ages. I can get heavy at times.

But on a lighter note. I am going to officially pick a side for this event. The guy I am going to back embodies what THP is all about. Loves his family, love the game of golf and treats his friends like gold. The guy am going to back has a quick sense of humor and knows how to have fun. The guy I am going to went through a major body shape change and played better for it.

I am throwing my support behind..............Myself! Both guys fit the description and both will do an excellent job but both are my brothers and I will root for both. If chosen I play my arse off for either. Only then will I choose a side and help the team to a victory. I will build my legacy regardless of be chosen. I will build my legacy the best way I know how. I'd rather do it on a team but I can do the Han Solo if that is my path.

well played sir!

In all honesty it would be an honor to play for either of the captains. I have hung out with both of them and they are both great guys.
I sure want to be on one of the teams and build my legacy

In all honesty it would be an honor to play for either of the captains. I have hung out with both of them and they are both great guys.
I sure want to be on one of the teams and build my legacy

If selected can we change your name to sposeynumbers?

If selected you can change my name to anything you want :)

I think sposeynumbers or shanepnumbers both have a nice ring to them :)

If selected can we change your name to sposeynumbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back