The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine question for you Sir Cowgirls fan.

If the game was a close one and Romo, romo'd in the 4th quarter to lose the game, what would the consensus be by the fans?
A. Great year, bad throw, he is still our guy
B. Ugh...Romo did it again.
C. He is Texas version of Touchdown Haysoos and can do no wrong
D. Overrated

Ugggg, I don't like this question to begin with. But honestly, I think I'd feel like a Cubs fan.....cursed. You know I'm a Romosexual and support him no matter what. It will hurt and take a day or two to get over but it's been a heck of a ride this year and I've enjoyed every minute of it. This playoffs is gravy.......and us Texans love our gravy!

I think there's a precursor question: is there anyone (other than Cowboys fan I guess) that doesn't expect Romo to throw a bad pick to cost them the game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think most non Cowboy fans have been waiting for it over the last 5 weeks now. But Cutler seems to have stolen the patent on the int.

Can't wait for Saturday night!! Heinz Field will be electric.

I think most non Cowboy fans have been waiting for it over the last 5 weeks now. But Cutler seems to have stolen the patent on the int.

I understand completely. I'm tormented in a similar way by one of my teams. I admire your optimism in the post above. You are a good fan.

Cardinals are killing me. Trying to stay positive but Lindley throwing the ball out there has me drinking myself into a coma

Rex Ryan has interviews with SF and Atlanta for their head coaching jobs. Ryan in SF with that defense would be nasty, though he would need to find a good offensive mind to work with Kaepernick.

I don't like it. Rex would be a terrible fit with Baalke. Baalke couldn't stand Harbaugh because he wouldn't take orders. Ryan won't take orders either

Just heard this on ESPN radio. They're having a good laugh and me too. I can't believe he said that lol.
That is ridiculous. But you're from Miami. Today, up here in GB, you would be pretty sure you were dying.

wow...just wow...the things that come from that dudes mouth as an excuse...

If the game was a close one and Romo, romo'd in the 4th quarter to lose the game, what would the consensus be by the fans?
D. Overrated

For me it would be a. He had an absolutely incredible season. I said behind a good offensive line he could be a good player and he has shown that. Everyone harps on his December play and he went out and lit it up.

D. Overrated

I'd go A.
It would be B if he didn't play so damn well the last quarter of the season and prove that he doesn't fail under pressure everytime.

Will they make it past week 1? I think so but if they don't Romo has proven his worth this year and outplayed 90% of NFL QB's this year.

But I also know that if he does contribute to a week 1 loss then all Romo doubters will light up like a Christmas tree.

Power struggle between Chip and Eagles ownership begins. Ownership fires first blow by firing one of Chip's top personnel guys.

D. Overrated

the consensus by the fans would probably be B. Ugh...Romo did it again

But I would pick A. Great year, bad throw, he is still our guy, and I agree with what Cookie said earlier.

The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Send your resumes to Redskins Park boys !!

I'm one who doesn't place the biggest blame on Jim Haslett, I mean he didn't miss the tackle on Dez Bryant that went for 70 yards, he didn't let a dozen recovers run by him for 40 yard gains this year. But they were playing his "schemes" and he said the defense would be a lot better this year now that Shannahan wasn't around to handcuff him.

But after a 7-25 record the past two years, if he didn't go there would have

been an uproar like DC hadnt seen since the 90's riots.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/jim-ha...45364--nfl.html;_ylt=A0LEVzTzYKRUGp4AXhPBGOd_

The thing about Suh is this, if you believe his BS story about frozen feet how do you still fine him? He either did it on purpose or he didn't.

Doug Marrone opted out of his contract in Buffalo. I know Dcbrad is going to lose his mind.

Looks like the Bills need a new HC

No QB and no 1st round pick due to the Watkins trade.

Smart move on his part

I have no words.

Bills should throw all their money at Rex. Imagine Rex with that defense.

And so help me God. If he signs with the Jets. Those games are going to be out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back