The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great game by my Jackets. Great season.

They handled Miss St easily. Talk about showing up for a big game!!!

Great win for GT, best season in 20 years. I hope Johnson can carry the momentum into the next season.

Today is a big day for half my family. (The OSU side) Actually I think I can pull for the Buckeyes one last time.

[Opens SEC talking points book]

"It's obvious that Ole Miss and Miss State didn't want to be in their respective bowl games."

[Closes SEC talking points book]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like auburn in game #1

You lucky guy and gal sports fans. We are leaving in an hour for a 2 hour drive to a all day birthday party to a conservative non sports household . Prepared to watch hours of peppa pig/ Mickey mouse/ and jake neveland pirate . I'm the classic Mr . Mom . Enjoy the games , can't wait to read about the outcomes late tonight

The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Interesting games yesterday. Hopefully we have some close ones today.

Donne you're a class act bro and if you read this good luck tonight sir.

Wish all sports fans were as respectable as you.

[Opens SEC talking points book]

"It's obvious that Ole Miss and Miss State didn't want to be in their respective bowl games."

[Closes SEC talking points book]

Exactually!!!! That's what I've been telling everyone about the Longhorns!! They don't like playing in Texas.

Everytime a talking head talks about an "SEC Defense", especially in regards to the 2014-15 Auburn Tigers, I wonder if those talking heads actually watched football this year.

It's only one or two years but it's odd watching their top teams struggle so badly.

Thinking Wisconsin is going to bounce back and give Auburn a game.

They will crush Auburn like grapes for good Ole Wisconsin wine.

I think Auburn wins by 10

Because WI doesn't have a Qb, I agree.
Ding ding ding.

Obviously it won't matter if Auburn can't stop the run but I think they will need to air it out now and then

I'm rooting for On Wisconsin, but realistically they can't keep up with Auburn. The B1G title game was that bad, plus Anderson ditching the ship for Corvallis.
Because WI doesn't have a Qb, I agree.
That is the huge problem. If they had even a faux passing game they would relieve a little pressure off the run. But opponents load the box and let the pass try to beat them.

I think so too, I think Wisconsin comes out pissed. The last time we played Wisconsin, I left very unhappy. I hope it doesn't happen again.

I think so too, I think Wisconsin comes out pissed. The last time we played Wisconsin, I left very unhappy. I hope it doesn't happen again.
I'm a Badgers fan, you're a Tigers fan. I'm smiling about our faith in the teams we root for.

Badgers tear tigers apart

Hey Kong....who do like, FSU or the quack attack?

I'm a Badgers fan, you're a Tigers fan. I'm smiling about our faith in the teams we root for.
I still think we win, but think it will be closer than if the OSU game hadn't happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back