The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only way I could enjoy this thrashing any more would be if they came out on the field and arrested Winston for something.

I don't know if it's on Winston but I feel like every time I watch an FSU game they run the play clock down close to 0 way too often.

Also, I think FSU needs to be thinking 4 downs on every possession.

Looks like the teams are getting their game feet under them. Turnovers are killing fsu chances

Again herbstreit with the love affair .

Winston is a better quarterback .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, let's go Ohio State.

Herby is a moron. "Hes telling Winston to hurry".
Pay attention Kirk, he is talking to the center. Its his count.

I can't believe they don't have a single fourth down conversion this burst especially with all the close games they have played.

Bwwaahahhhahahhahahahhaaaaa

What the hell was that

That was ugly and a dagger.

What a moron. Night nite

Nice Winston.

Nail in the coffin.

Okay then.

That didn't happen..

Herby is a moron. "Hes telling Winston to hurry".
Pay attention Kirk, he is talking to the center. Its his count.

He's a moron.

Well, that oughta do it

That's ballgame.

hahahahahaha that was too funny.

Hell of a 2 year run by fsu. In reality they're way worse than last year, should've lost 3-4 games this year if they weren't playing tomato cans

That missed extra point is going to be big in the shaft contest......not so much in the football contest.

I dont watch a lot of him however he seems to have a longish throwing motion. I am also noticing pre snap in the shotgun if it is a pass he leans back before the ball is snapped. That said he sure can make plays and he seems to have a ton of arm strength delivering the ball even off his back foot
That and he has been a turnover machine this year with 17 interceptions. Seems like he had a few fumbles earlier in the year, even though they were recovered. Hard to base too much off of one season, but there is not a huge body of work to look at since he only has two years of college ball. He gets with the right team, with the right system and coach that can be patient with him and he fixes the off field stuff he has a chance. Saw a comparison of him and Roethlesberger which might be a good comparison, with Winston being a better athlete. But also prone to make more mistakes, which is a killer in the pros. Seen a lot of guys that could will their teams on college to a win despite some of their own mistakes not translate well in the pros. Young and JFF come to mind even though their games are all completely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back