The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing Florida already and driving on football Sunday. Better be able to find a station broadcasting the Lions game.

#ShouldHaveReupedSirius

Missing Florida already and driving on football Sunday. Better be able to find a station broadcasting the Lions game.

#ShouldHaveReupedSirius
Should be a station somewhere carrying it

#ShouldHaveReupedSirius
Most cities along the east coast and surrounding states will have a syndicated Westwood One broadcast of the game. Especially the further north you get. There's always the tune in radio app

#ShouldHaveReupedSirius
Re-up with Sirius for $5/month for 5 months. Then get it turned on in the car while you are driving.

#ShouldHaveReupedSirius

How could you miss FL going to the amazing OhioTopia.

#ShouldHaveReupedSirius

I feel you, def missing FL, going through properties a certain realtor sent me. Options are looking good, now hoping everything I need to fall in place does.

GG is taking good care of me. This sore throat is awful.

Really don't want to go back to work tomorrow. Been off since the 23rd, and stayed home with the boys more than I thought sanely possible, but that is more HHJJ.

Really don't want to go back to work tomorrow. Been off since the 23rd, and stayed home with the boys more than I thought sanely possible, but that is more HHJJ.
Good for you to take that time off that's pretty cool. I'd be ranting as well for sure.

Good for you to take that time off that's pretty cool. I'd be ranting as well for sure.

Definitely the longest period off in the last five years or so.

Good for you Donne for depending that much time with the boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if been off that long with the kiddos. A week for vacation here and there may be my longest

I haven't been off that long. But I did have toe straight four day weekends over Christmas and New Years. I can pretty much guarantee that's the first time that has happened in at least 12 years.

I've got an official GHIN handicap through the NYSGA but I still use OOB. Their handicap is just as accurate and it even gives you a nice breakdown. If you're not planning on playing in any official tournaments I would think it would be fine. I joined the NYSGA and got the GHIN because I thought I'd play in their tournaments but haven't yet, maybe this year.
I did this for the same reason in 2014. Lets make that happen together in 2015. I'll bring ddec.

I did this for the same reason in 2014. Lets make that happen together in 2015. I'll bring ddec.

I'll be signing up again. They've got some great locales lined up. Planning on playing in a few this year for sure so we'll definitely make it happen.

Replacing a lightbulb in my Chevy Malibu was a disaster!! You have to take off the whole front end covering and more. Bolts underneath the wheel well which are almost impossible to reach. I swear they made it that hard just so their dealers would get business changing those things. What a joke!

Replacing a lightbulb in my Chevy Malibu was a disaster!! You have to take off the whole front end covering and more. Bolts underneath the wheel well which are almost impossible to reach. I swear they made it that hard just so their dealers would get business changing those things. What a joke!
On my Outback, it is a $20 part and $20 for them to do it. I have had both sides done so I should be good on lights for a few years. Plus I didn't have to deal with it.

On my Outback, it is a $20 part and $20 for them to do it. I have had both sides done so I should be good on lights for a few years. Plus I didn't have to deal with it.

That's just two bolts in the inner fender well though not the whole front fascia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most cities along the east coast and surrounding states will have a syndicated Westwood One broadcast of the game. Especially the further north you get. There's always the tune in radio app
Found a podcast carrying it. Stations kept going in and out through the mountains.

How could you miss FL going to the amazing OhioTopia.

The minute the temp started dropping it was all over. Hopefully I will be calling FL home here shortly.

Can the morning get any better? Pilot slipped while doing plane inspection this morning and can't fly the plane. They just received a volunteer to fly the plane...hopefully he or she is a Delta employee.

#2 why I need to move to Florida.

Video game "writers" dissing golf to their 35k followers, using old outdated & wrong arguments. Stick to talking about video games, skippy.

Woke up even more sick today. This is freaking awful. GG said she will call the DR and get me set up for seeing them asap.

Can the morning get any better? Pilot slipped while doing plane inspection this morning and can't fly the plane. They just received a volunteer to fly the plane...hopefully he or she is a Delta employee.

#2 why I need to move to Florida.

Lol that's pretty scary haha. Excuse me sir but are you a pilot? No but I did stay at a holiday Inn express last night.

Woke up even more sick today. This is freaking awful. GG said she will call the DR and get me set up for seeing them asap.

Feel better dude, there's some really nasty crap out there right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back