What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the biggest baked potato i could put together... with bacon/ cheese/ sour cream/ green onions/ butter/ chili/ the kitchen sink... i feel like i got a rock in my tummy

Getting ready to pop a frozen pizza in the oven. Tonight's variety is Tuscan Chicken, of course with an excess of cheese added.

Chicken fajitas with all the fixins. Throw in a margarita and a Negra Modelo beer for good measure.

i like your style.

the tc household had spicy meatballs over spiral pasta

Spaghetti.

french bread pizza and a caeser salad

Last night for dinner was the rest of the Chiliean sea bass, steamed Bok Choy with garlic (YUM!!) and steamed rice and I think that was it!

i like your style.

the tc household had spicy meatballs over spiral pasta

Thanks TC, I appreciate that.

Tonight is chicken and shrimp kabobs with yellow and red peppers, onions, cherry tomatoes and mushrooms. Blackberries for dessert.

looks like it's going to be hambrgers and french fries (homemade) tonight

tonight is gonna be stroganoff... mmmm

Went home at lunch to turn the baguette dough, shape them, and set them inside the oven (turned off) to finish proofing. Tonight will be homemade French baguette with mushroom and spring pea risotto.

Also will be prepping a sweet bread (probably fruit/nut twist) to take into work tomorrow cause bread baking is my other passion!

Went home at lunch to turn the baguette dough, shape them, and set them inside the oven (turned off) to finish proofing. Tonight will be homemade French baguette with mushroom and spring pea risotto.

Also will be prepping a sweet bread (probably fruit/nut twist) to take into work tomorrow cause bread baking is my other passion!
i swear i wanna be adopted by some of the members on here... the food you describe is mmmmm
If my wife saw this thread she would be asking for an invitation. She loves stroganoff.

i havent had it in awhile... thank goodness im not cooking it... gf is and shes a great cook

What's for Dinner?

MaryC said:

Bread eating is one of mine lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bread eating is one of mine lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good thing I was planning on bringing some home baked goodies/bread to the outing then, huh?!

Shoyu chicken, rice and a veggie for color.

good thing I was planning on bringing some home baked goodies/bread to the outing then, huh?!

I hope you have the Qunit State (June 19) in your plans!

Beef stew, bread, and salad here.

changed plans... so no stroganoff... it was rotissiere chicken and potato salad

Don't tease me. I would be first in line for some fresh goodies and bread.

Tonight we had Rigatoni with hot Italian sausage....shh don't tell JB but it was turkey sausage.

SImple Old School tonight....

Grilled Hot dogs with cheddar cheese, and some Tater Tots..

Top it off with a nice cold Mich Ultra.....

I hope you have the Qunit State (June 19) in your plans!

Beef stew, bread, and salad here.

Clair I wish I could! I was so excited when I saw the post but my brother is getting married that day in Central IL. BUT keep me in mind for other NE/NYC/NJ/Penn area outings! Beef stew sounds fantastic

Don't tease me. I would be first in line for some fresh goodies and bread.

Tonight we had Rigatoni with hot Italian sausage....shh don't tell JB but it was turkey sausage.

No teasing. Planning on big pre outing bake fest/shipping cookies, etc down because when you are standing on the line at the range there is nothing like an Arnold Palmer shortbread cookie :)

I love the turkey It. Sausage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back