Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess there goes my thought of coming to play golf by you..... You're supposed to be snow free :)
Nope we got like five inches the other day. I'm only two hours south of you bud, ain't no beaches down here.

Cold and windy here. I so want to hit some golf balls either at the range or on the course

I guess you guys up north would love to play in 40-degree weather; I'm doing so VERY reluctantly this morning :/
humbleweatherforsat1-10_zps0da4a228.png

I guess you guys up north would love to play in 40-degree weather; I'm doing so VERY reluctantly this morning :/
humbleweatherforsat1-10_zps0da4a228.png
Where you getting out to play? I'm debating the range this morning?

Should be in the low to mid 60s today and perfectly sunny. Will hit the range for the first time in a week and it feels pretty good.

Should be in the low to mid 60s today and perfectly sunny. Will hit the range for the first time in a week and it feels pretty good.
Glad to hear that crappy feeling is in the rear view mirror brother. Hit 'em well

I need to move to Florida. It's perfectly sunny here in North Ga., but 19 degrees. Looks like indoor putting is all I can do today.

Glad to hear that crappy feeling is in the rear view mirror brother. Hit 'em well

Not completely behind me, but just a horrible cough left. But with the weather absolute perfection today, I think it merits a trip to work on the short game.

Where you getting out to play? I'm debating the range this morning?

The Golf Preserve at Atascocita in Humble, TX. We have a 9 AM Rack but I know that few, if any, of the oldsters will show up. It's just me and my buddy Randy at this point.

The Golf Preserve at Atascocita in Humble, TX. We have a 9 AM Rack but I know that few, if any, of the oldsters will show up. It's just me and my buddy Randy at this point.
Are the full 18 open out there? I know they were trying to do 27.

Are the full 18 open out there? I know they were trying to do 27.

All 27 are open and they put the same grass on the greens that Walden has - who would ever think that Atascocita would have fast greens?!?!?!? They also used the same guys from Walden to redo the bunkers.

Not completely behind me, but just a horrible cough left. But with the weather absolute perfection today, I think it merits a trip to work on the short game.
Being vertical is a good step in the right direction. I hate having that horrible cough, with substance it's nasty.

All 27 are open and they put the same grass on the greens that Walden has - who would ever think that Atascocita would have fast greens?!?!?!? They also used the same guys from Walden to redo the bunkers.
Great sounds like I will have to head over there one day.

Great sounds like I will have to head over there one day.

Definitely worth the trip. We try to get out on Saturday mornings for the 9 AM Rack; that would be a good time to come out. Would love to play with you.

Looks like Thursday or Friday might be the day the temps are going to let the course be open. Possibly five days in a row, depending on how quickly the days warm up.

18 degrees here with a light covering of snow.....weekends are now spent at the gym......I hate eating right and going to the gym......

Next week in Santa Barbara and the weather looks amazing for some golf.

10922528_10205684601817745_3548831243699982217_n.jpg

Trending I suppose
c1663536351bd137e3cc025a30c311d8.jpg

40 or so, misty and cloudy. Super fun day though, layers are key!

Was nice but very chilly. Played in high 40s / low 50s. Can't wait for the mid 90s to return!

Heading out to play some golf with Shaney. High today will be in the 40's and overcast but time to scratch an itch.

Last edited:
High of 48° today in Charlotte and now at 10:00 it's 29°. So tee time around 12:00 it should be around 40° or so.

Mid 50's and cloudy, good day to walk 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back