Brazilian Steakhouse Thread

There's a place in Winter Park called Nelore that's extremely good and they just opened a new one close to me called Blackfire Bull that I'd like to try.
That's good to know since I just promised to drive by there and visit my old grade school bff in WP in February.
Was it Tucano's downtown? I ate there twice and liked it, but in the interest of full disclosure, I was intoxicated.
Yep, I think that's it.

Seeing this thread I want to go to Texas de Brazil tonight. Filet mignon wrapped in bacon and short ribs please!

I've only been to Fogo De Chao and Brazzaz when I still lived in the Chicago area.

Des Moines and Iowa in general is completely devoid of this awesome type of restaurant! I miss Chicago food and options almost every day :( But I love me some churrascaria!

Do you enjoy them? This thread will discuss the glorious meals that are had at these amazing meat places.

skewers.jpg

Very nice. I love anywhere that has steak and bacon. One can never have too much meat!

I have never eaten at one of these. I need to though.

I've been to three or four of these and always enjoyed them. It is actually kind of entertaining to see what is brought around for you to sample or partake of. I've eaten some meats that I really didn't know or care what they were, but, they just looked so darned good. Rarely have I ever tried something that I couldn't really finish. But, there have been some offerings that I took a pass on just because they looked wrong. They are great fun for large groups of diners.

As I was flying into San Francisco years ago, I saw an ad for a churrascaria that had two options. I think $39.99 got you a choice of 9 meats and $59.99 gave you a choice of nearly 30!

I wanted to go so badly but wound up getting some nice ceviche instead.

There was one in Wichita, but it wasn't wildly popular. I went to Fogo De Chao in KC and it was excellent.

It's go time!
69abdf4088967757eb4a0147459d8691.jpg

Love it. We want pics

Here we go. Sirloin medium rare.
ccc59d6cdea7ac3f8bca84899cd69db2.jpg

Filet mignon wrapped in bacon!
5bc9ca713f38a31c3a75fcad5400cbd2.jpg

looking good Canes.

Now all I want it a buffet of steak

That looks so damn good

We have a rodizios here in Denver that is awesome!! not only great meats and salad bar but had a cold strawberry soup that was incredible.

I feel like I put on 10 pounds lol...#foodcoma

We're going to a Brazilian steakhouse tomorrow with some friends. This time we will know how those discs work!

We're going to a Brazilian steakhouse tomorrow with some friends. This time we will know how those discs work!

Thats funny...starving yourself before you go? I eat like a rabbit during the day when he hit one up so I can enjoy all the protein goodness.

not sure if you drink and if you have had a caipirinha...if not it's a nice addition to dinner.

Thats funny...starving yourself before you go? I eat like a rabbit during the day when he hit one up so I can enjoy all the protein goodness.

not sure if you drink and if you have had a caipirinha...if not it's a nice addition to dinner.

Best drink there. So good.

I'll try one! And yes, I won't be eating much at all tomorrow.

Went to Em Chamas tonight and had a Caipirinhas to drink. Strawberry and lime. It was good, and Jacqui liked it too. She drank half of mine!

The meat was better at Fogo de Chao (and they had bacon at the pre-dinner bar) but Em Chamas had the better pre-dinner bar.

I've been drinking them all day. One day I must make you one after a round of golf. I make with vodka

I've been drinking them all day. One day I must make you one after a round of golf. I make with vodka

You dont have to twist my arm.

Went to Em Chamas tonight and had a Caipirinhas to drink. Strawberry and lime. It was good, and Jacqui liked it too. She drank half of mine!

The meat was better at Fogo de Chao (and they had bacon at the pre-dinne bar) but Em Chamas had the better pre-dinner bar.

I make these for my dad when he comes to town and my business partner (Brazilian) he won't drink anyone else's but mine.

Fogo de chao is good but over priced

Back