2015 Bridgestone Golf Demo Day

Man are #TeamDev's bags going to look sweet.

All those are looking so pretty! I want one of those staff bags!

WOW loving the looks of everything but the irons. Guess im in the minority on that part.

I got to hit all of their irons and they are all sweet, but the J15 DF was a stand out for me.

Excellent launch and distance and looks great at address. Bridgestone is a force to come. If I could buy the J15DF today they would be in the bag.

I got to hit all of their irons and they are all sweet, but the J15 DF was a stand out for me.

Excellent launch and distance and looks great at address. Bridgestone is a force to come. If I could buy the J15DF today they would be in the bag.

Hop over to the J15 iron thread and tell us more thoughts on them! I'm curious.

23180034ee2ff4517031d773e7f0da5f.jpg

Seeing those J15 irons has be really pumped to get to Bridgestone University this weekend. They are fine looking. I will be hitting them Saturday.

I need some J15 series in my life!

I am so bummed I just bought a set of irons before seeing these!!! Lots of love for both those staff bags.

They look so much better than the press pictures. I need those DF and CB irons, awesome. The driver looks amazing to, does anyone know how forgiving it is with the low spin?

They look so much better than the press pictures. I need those DF and CB irons, awesome. The driver looks amazing to, does anyone know how forgiving it is with the low spin?

I have a B5 10.5* and it is the best driver I have hit in a long time... and I have owned all of these drivers in the past 2 years: Fast LS 12, 913D2, 913D3, R1, SLDR 460, SLDR 430, 915D2, G30... I'm a driver ho and although I hit most of them real well, when I had the opportunity of getting a J715 B5, I didn't hesitate. The feel, the sound and the feedback are ridiculously good.

That J15 DF is defiantly sexy! The woods are equally very very nice. Those wedges oh my!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a B5 10.5* and it is the best driver I have hit in a long time... and I have owned all of these drivers in the past 2 years: Fast LS 12, 913D2, 913D3, R1, SLDR 460, SLDR 430, 915D2, G30... I'm a driver ho and although I hit most of them real well, when I had the opportunity of getting a J715 B5, I didn't hesitate. The feel, the sound and the feedback are ridiculously good.

Im looking forward to trying it out.

Wow, I really want to try the woods out.

I had the J15DF in hand yesterday and they are sweet. Very compact head, thin top line and all around good looking.

This may just be my favorite set of pics out of the whole day, Those new irons are killing it!

This may just be my favorite set of pics out of the whole day, Those new irons are killing it!
Every single iron in the line is just beautiful looking. If someone is looking for irons this year, they would be hard pressed not to find something they like here, regardless of skill level.

The irons and wedges look fantastic. Lots of clean lines. Hope to see some in person soon.

these are the ones i want to hit most on saturday. love the look of the pics.

The DF really stood out for me. The looks gave me the chills and after hearing Freddie's take I am even more excited.

Will be interested and following along from your thoughts this weekend.

2015 Bridgestone Golf Demo Day

I have looked through the b stone pics at least 20 times today and every time I want the irons more....... I think I have a problem.

Edit: and to be honest in the beginning I didn't really like the look of the irons. But they have grown on me very quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back