Bridgestone Booth - 2015 PGA Show

Love the look of the J715 driver and woods. Will need to try them this summer

ddec now talking with Corey about Bridgestone golf balls.

34226b9d527668a61e678a501a1deb7e.jpg

Loving everything that Bridgestone has on display. The drivers are gorgeous and the wedges, just plain awesome looking.

Call me crazy…but I love the look of the DPFs. And did I see a green and white stand bag?!
Well..make room in the crazy car then, because I'm with you buddy.

Loving the look of the wedges. Hell, who am I kidding, loving the look of just about everything Bridgestone!

All of it. I want all of it.

I may be in the minority with this, but I absolutely love the yellow grips on these. Those CB's...oh my.

Don't know that I love the Mandalorian 815 driver, but if it works all bets are off. The wedges look tremendous though.

So cool to see Bridgestone bringing the whole line refresh.

I wish there was some control on my computer to keep me from clicking back to this thread to look at those pictures every 5 minutes...I've got work to get done today :)

Those Satin Wedges! Hello darlings. Great loft selection additions to the wedges too!

JM

Oh my oh my I will be taking a hiatus from work today to stay in this thread.
Those wedges look amazing. I may be of the minority but I love the looks of the crown on the 815.

Hey 441...did you see those Buckeye logo golf balls in the show case???

Couple of thoughts:

1. Wedges look incredible, will be demoing
2. I will hit the irons
3. The 715 driver is gorgeous

1. The stand bags aren't very good looking
2. The 815 driver is wayyyyyyyyy to far out there, and surprised to see that from Bridgestone.

Wow, just wow. I didn't think I could be more excited for this weekend, but I am.

A unique idea for decorations and props. What's that Canadian hockey jersey doing in there?

Someone asked about the cart bags yesterday. They've got them here in white and black.

86d1ab1ab6ac7e9367e7e460317da2a3.jpg

4d68f553a30b5a227ecc103522c30596.jpg

That was me and I love these bags. Thanks for the pics!! I'd better start saving my pennies now so I can grab one of them. I really want to try the new J15 Cast irons as well.

Love the Canadian hockey jersey! That driver is something else, I am excited to try it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boy their irons look good. Bridgestone is at an interesting point here and really looking forward in seeing where they go from here. The driver looks like a bomber!

I'm not going to know what to hit first this weekend. So much great gear being put out this year. This is going to be fun.

Those CB irons are probably the finest looking I've seen to this point. The wedges look fantastic too. Great work!

sheesh!

tell Bridgestone if they need someone to push these new offerings in northwest PA, that i know a guy! :alien:

it's a huge underserved area! bring the Bridgestone to the people!

These photos have pushed me over the edge; I am now looking for flights to Orlando leaving tonight. The irons, wedges and 715 have my urgent attention while the FW and hybrid has my immediate attention.

Back