Wilson Staff - 2015 PGA Show

now talking with frank about wilson staff golf balls.

554f4c65bcdb8f1b870d168a8a680cdf.jpg

hello wardy!

Haha wow I didn't see him until looking at the pic closer. It's one of those "when you see it you'll freak" photos

Certainly looks like me?

I will say this about the blue wedge. It's not as perfect of a wedge as the picture in the backdrop would show. But it's not as bad as the in hand pics show either. It's somewhere in between but I really love it

I think I have loved every staff bag I've seen in every booth you guys have covered.

Those FG Tour 100 irons are speaking to me, and they're saying "Don't even think about it! Your swing isn't good enough to game me!" LOL Now those D200's...........

Having played Wilson Staff when it was THE brand it is wonderful to see them looking so strong.Great coverage by THP.

I don't know, I have to say those FGtours are pretty SWEET! I love the look of them. I have to say if and when I get some new irons this year it's going to be hard to decide which ones

Holy F....g tour! They are stunning. The blue wedges are so money as well. Oh my and staff bag. *opens wallet*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Count me in on the blue steel wedges! Some custom orange paint fill and BAM! Great pics!

I like what they are doing, really great looking stuff they are putting out. I gotta see those wedges in person.

Wilson Staff bringing it with a great looking booth! Even though my blade playing days are behind me, I can still drool over those awesome FG Tours. The wedges look very drool worthy as well.

Wardy looks like a giant in this pic!

Absolutely everything at the Wilson Staff booth looks amazing. That staff bag is gorgeous, and their clubs look really sharp. Well done Wilson Staff.

Those FG Tours are beautiful. Loving the staff bag as well.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

My swing may not be good enough for those FGs but that does not mean I will not put them in the rotation of demoing.

Pretty cool they got the sweet ass c100s on display in both steel and graphite.

Those wedges look incredible, along with all of the gear. Very impressive.

It may be planned for another day but I would love to see pictures of the new putters and any new bags. The red staff bag is an instant classic.

the booth looks awesome and yes i will take that staff bag and a red/white or a blue/white hat.

I like the looks of those wedges! Of course the FG Tour is still one of the best looking blades I've seen. I love the "It's your game. Make it personal". Pretty awesome slogan

I played W/S irons for years, seeing these new lines make me ponder...

Looks like a lot of products made it in the Golf Digest Hotlist for 2015

Back