2015 #TheGrandaddy Announcement

Awesome. Congrats, JMAN. I said it last year and I'll say it again. I think you'll make a great captain.

Awesomeness.

Pure awesomeness.

So happy for James. Time to get that goddam belt back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That video was just awesome.

There could not be a better captain selected. DO WORK JMAN!!!!!!!!!!

I want in so bad I can taste it!

Oh THP, its so on.

Heeeeeee's baaaaaaaaaaaack! Congrats! :)

Very cool to hear. You're going to make a great captain. Think this year has been a really good chance to get fired up about the game for you, and you're going to bring that energy to the course, and bring the belt where it belongs!

Sent from my LG G3

J-A-M-E-S! It makes perfect sense that since you were pregnant with Charlotte last year and couldn't fulfill your captaincy, you should indeed do so in 2015. Congrats my friend. You will make us proud.

Congrats James!!!! Can't wait to try and help you kick some butt!!!

Congrats Jman. Great honor. Lead us from the #basementdwellers to the #penthouseplayers

Classic stuff. Congrats James on being re-announced as the 2015 Captain. Honestly I am not sure how one handles being announced to an event of this magnitude once to say the least...but TWICE!!! JB's facial expressions are hysterical and as for Harry...the shots keep coming.

Cant wait to follow along on your journey!!!

Congrats Jman, delighted for you. Now, Just go and win it for all the THPer’s. Best of Luck.

As Ddec can attest, I'm very sneaky. I can sneak up behind the ZooCrew and help take them down
So sneak behind them on all fours, and then someone push them over you? I like it.

Now this is awesome news! Congrats James!

Congrats Jman! I would love to get in for this help spread some fellow teacher a** kicking.

Congrats James!!! You got this.

Congrats jman! Please send me your address so the bribery gifts can start coming your way in hopes that you'll pick me for your team :laughing:

Congrats James!!!

I'll take a #Grandaddy Belt in size 34 please.

Congrats James!

Congrats James! Good luck!

Congrats James! Your the new whipping boy, maybe you should 'get pregnant' again

Congrats James! Your the new whipping boy, maybe you should 'get pregnant' again
Never been a whipping boy and I'm not starting now!

The belt will be ours.

Congrats Jman! Git'er Done!

JM

Congrats James. I'm not articulate enough to type how awesome the event is, and how happy I am that you get your chance to captain the basement dwellers in 2015.

This is so awesome! Congrats James!

Back