Contest #3 - Will You Create Your Legacy?

Two people (One of which is me - hopefully) is going to be very happy soon! Good Luck to all involved.

Bummed that I missed the entry for this contest... Good luck to everyone who enetered!

Good luck to all!

good luck everyone!

With this week being the PGA show, we will most likely not be able to announce a winner until next week.
Bummer, I was wondering if a video from PGA show would announce the winner like they did with Bridgestone MCers last year. Guess those guys are busy enough with providing the great coverage they've been bringing us.

can't wait to see who wins!

would be cool to announce the bridgestone selectee at this weekends event.

That will be a long few days waiting for the announcement

I used the Lamkin "Find the Perfect Grip" feature. I chose the R.E.L. ACE 3GEN Black in undersize for its soft super-tacky feel.

I used the Lamkin "Find the Perfect Grip" feature. I chose the R.E.L. ACE 3GEN Black in undersize for its soft super-tacky feel.

Sounds like a winner to me! This contest ended a few days ago, the winner will be announced next week so keep an eye out for that and a new contest in the future as well!

Hope to receive the ultimate birthday present tomorrow (or in the coming days). Ticket punched to #THPLegacy!

The way Monday's go on THP, maybe tomorrow will be an exciting day for two lucky THP'ers!

The way Monday's go on THP, maybe tomorrow will be an exciting day for two lucky THP'ers!

Ya Monday's have a tendency to me dynamite at THP but I wouldn't be surprised if this was announced later in the week. Talk about a busy last week for THP with the pga show and then bridgestone university

Ya Monday's have a tendency to me dynamite at THP but I wouldn't be surprised if this was announced later in the week. Talk about a busy last week for THP with the pga show and then bridgestone university
Yeah, just hoping, but I can certainly see how JB might need to catch his breath, and maybe enjoy that new backyard playground with Duke and Ellie!

If it makes it easier on JB.....I'll volunteer to take a spot just to help out. That's just how I roll!

Last edited:
It sure has been a crazy week here at THP, seems like JB never stops though!

Hi guys :)

Just for this...I will announce today. :D

Well done PhillyV

THP always has a way of making Mondays (everyday) better

Back