Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Had a blast playing a round with some new THP friends. Looking forward to some more tomorrow

What a great weekend at THP Bridgestone University. Met a whole bunch of new THPers and saw some old friends.

What a great weekend at THP Bridgestone University. Met a whole bunch of new THPers and saw some old friends.

Even though you can't hit a hybrid or a 58* wedge, it was awesome having you follow us yesterday.

Playing with THPers & JB watching doesn't suck at all. So much fun out there this weekend.

Even though you can't hit a hybrid or a 58* wedge, it was awesome having you follow us yesterday.

Playing with THPers & JB watching doesn't suck at all. So much fun out there this weekend.

I hit those clubs rather well.
You just need better ones. :D

I hit those clubs rather well.
You just need better ones. :D

We can just blame the marshmallow grips

It's so ridiculously easy to enjoy golf at THP events.

Shoutout to Fairband, ddec, Fupresti, MikeG, Spivey, plin and vthokies!!!! You guys were awesome to golf with.

May have just been sim golf, but had a great first outing for me with THPers yesterday getting a little #TheGauntlet training in at Cog Hill. Great group of captaincaution, Robman7, mikedean441, mmaynard11, joekelli, and GoIrish17. Think captaincaution took all of our lunch money.

Golfing with THPers is definitely just that much better.

MillerTime came up for a round with KellyBo and myself yesterday. It's always a pleasure to tee it up with him :golf2:

Got to spend 36 holes w/ DawgDaddy!!! Not sure I have ever had a better time on a golf course!!

Over the weekend there was a sim round with Michigan Slice, tpluff, musicmaster, Stribs, Robo22, and myself. Gary (Robo22) had his first time with us and didn't run screaming from the room! That either speaks well of us, or puts his mental state into question. You decide. :wink:

Such a great time in FL this weekend -
I will say that, over the last number of months, I have had the privilege of teeing it up with a bunch of guys from the forum, here in AZ, as well as in LV, IL, and FL.
Really enjoyed every round and everyone I have met, even if we did not tee it up together.
Not a bad apple in the barrel!!

after playing with a couple of the MD guys last year it was truly is awesome playing with other THPers. Then having the opportunity to play with a bunch of people this weekend it was even more awesomer. Had a blast on Friday with jim54, pudge, vthokies. Saturday with vthokies, troyefl, greggdrews and sunday with greggdrews, philly golf guy and vFlashv.

cant wait til the next time i get to play with THPers.

after playing with a couple of the MD guys last year it was truly is awesome playing with other THPers. Then having the opportunity to play with a bunch of people this weekend it was even more awesomer. Had a blast on Friday with jim54, pudge, vthokies. Saturday with vthokies, troyefl, greggdrews and sunday with greggdrews, philly golf guy and vFlashv.

cant wait til the next time i get to play with THPers.
Looking forward to teeing it up with you! Bummer it did not happen this weekend.

Had a blast this weekend, couldn't get to know everyone, but that's a good excuse for the next one. Really enjoyed playing with fellow THP enthusiasts! (Would tag individuals but still learning the forum names...haha)

Had a blast this weekend, couldn've get to know everyone, but that's a good excuse for the next one. Really enjoyed playing with fellow THP enthusiasts! (Would tag individuals but still learning the forum names...haha)

You were a trip, Plin. Hitting anything from anywhere hahaha!

I can't wait to see how your splash goPro shot comes out.

You were a trip, Plin. Hitting anything from anywhere hahaha!

I can't wait to see how your splash goPro shot comes out.

Hahaha...me too. It was a blast playing with you Dan, sans your own clubs and all. Might call you the 6 Iron Dan for now. :clap:

Hahaha...me too. It was a blast playing with you Dan, sans your own clubs and all. Might call you the 6 Iron Dan for now. :clap:

hahahaha! Breaking internet golf fallacies one 6 hyron at a time!

Got a chance to play with some wonderful THP people this weekend at the Bridgestone event and it was amazing. The guys were great to play with and they never stop thinking or talking about golf even when they are drinking, tired, sleepy, etc... it was incredible!!! They truly love golf!

Meeting up with T0AD and Just_Hacking at Southern Hills Country Club in Hawkinsville, GA. A very tough track.

Meeting up with T0AD and Just_Hacking at Southern Hills Country Club in Hawkinsville, GA. A very tough track.

A buddy of mine played SH yesterday for his first time ever on my recommendation. He was very much taken with the course and is raring to head back soon. Enjoy your day Josh and tell John and Sean hello for me.

Great time playing with Hbirdman80 at his club the Dye Preserve. Here's a pic from the course. Greens were running 12.5 on the stimp! We had a blast and course is in amazing shape. Thanks bro!

0dd5d358cce0047938b8ef9ee020d9f1.jpg

Nice canes!! Loved that track back in September, just beautiful and immaculate.

Back