Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Twelve guys golfing in OH (most were THPers): I had agreat time teeing it up with Robman7 & goirish & gunner.

Saw something new today - Scott teed off & hit a low line drive & just pulverized a cattail! The thing exploded like Randy Johnson fastballing a bird. Looked like a pillow fight broke out!

Funny because Go Irish did the exact same thing today

Chicogolf and I are headed out for a round to kick off the new year! Playing Hunter Ranch in Paso Robles, CA and by the looks of things, the word of the day will be "frigid". Supposed to be a high of 50 and closer to 35 degrees at tee off. Hooray!

Kc720, jubess, C-Mac13 and I are scheduled for a round Sunday at Steele Canyon Golf Course. It will be my 1st all THPers round and I can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kc720, jubess, C-Mac13 and I are scheduled for a round Sunday at Steele Canyon Golf Course. It will be my 1st all THPers round and I can't wait.

I can't wait either! Should be a blast

Played a scramble with MBurnham today and his buddy, Justin. I had a blast, we finished 3rd. It was freezing cold but great to get out for the first round of the year.

Using Tapatalk

I had a great time playing today with new forum member Shaney! It was a beautiful sunny warm day in Georgia and I'm so glad Marc joined up at Lane Creek.

Had a great time playing with Sox Fan on his home course, Country Oaks, in Thomasville today. Crazy this is the first time we've played together not at a THP event or get together being only 45 minutes apart. It'll happen again soon.

Had a great time playing with Sox Fan on his home course, Country Oaks, in Thomasville today. Crazy this is the first time we've played together not at a THP event or get together being only 45 minutes apart. It'll happen again soon.

Our games were far from stellar but the company certainly was second to none. Enjoyed it buddy and we will definitely have to do it again soon.

Chicogolf and I are headed out for a round to kick off the new year! Playing Hunter Ranch in Paso Robles, CA and by the looks of things, the word of the day will be "frigid". Supposed to be a high of 50 and closer to 35 degrees at tee off. Hooray!

We had a good round yesterday. Chicogolf caught fire on a very tough course, guy rolls three birdies on the day and just missed a couple more. Considering the cold conditions and the difficult course his round was exceptional, well done Matt!

Looking forward to a January filled with THP'ers and golf - some coming here, some already here, and some in FL!

First round of 2015 in the books and it was with THPERS

You guys are in for a seriously good time! Have fun.

I haven't played with any THPers, but I am thoroughly looking forward to it!

You guys are in for a seriously good time! Have fun.

Kc720 and I had a great time this morning. Beautiful day but man it was cold this morning at the course. Small frost delay but greens on front 9 were pure. I had 3 three putts just in first 7 holes. View attachment 18112

I haven't played with any THPers, but I am thoroughly looking forward to it!
We need to fix that ASAP, hopefully we can tee it up in 2015! Memphis event maybe?!?!

I don't even get up this early for work.

Back