THP'er Preceptions

There was one THPer who I thought was a bit abrasive online, but when we got put in the same group at an event, he turned out to be a great dude. In fact, everyone I've met in person has exceeded my expectations.

I dunno. Those Michigan Slice and O'Carroll guys seem like they might be trouble. If they ever met, that is...

I am sure most are disappointed after meeting me, assuming they've talked with bullfrog about me.

The perception I have of THPers is that they'll be fantastic, and there have been very situations, especially in recent years, where that hasn't been accurate.

There was one THPer who I thought was a bit abrasive online, but when we got put in the same group at an event, he turned out to be a great dude. In fact, everyone I've met in person has exceeded my expectations.

Sorry about that.

I am sure most are disappointed after meeting me, assuming they've talked with bullfrog about me.

The perception I have of THPers is that they'll be fantastic, and there have been very situations, especially in recent years, where that hasn't been accurate.
I'm disappointed in your dairy queen ice cream selections. ..that's about it

Sorry about that.

It wasn't you at all. He knows who he is because I actually told him "You're actually a nice guy in person". You were a great roommate for someone who was in pain and heavily medicated the entire time........ lol

I just wouldn't want to call him out by name and ruin his reputation around here.:bulgy-eyes:

I'm disappointed in your dairy queen ice cream selections. ..that's about it

hahaha... And my demands of playing in the rain... And my snore rage.. And my isle preference...

The truth is, RL MikeDean is freaking awesome. Perceive that.

It wasn't you at all. He knows who he is because I actually told him "You're actually a nice guy in person". You were a great roommate for someone who was in pain and heavily medicated the entire time........ lol

I know, being at Mission Inn this weekend reminded me that we bunked together last year at Ultimate Testing.

hahaha... And my demands of playing in the rain... And my snore rage.. And my isle preference...

Lies....

Shhhh no I'm a total dbag who loves all the free gear I get and I think I also get tons of airline miles too.

The snore rage is real...my bad.

And I do now own a rain suit so I'm ready for 2015 rounds

Shhhh no I'm a total dbag who loves all the free gear I get and I think I also get tons of airline miles too.

I told you come see me I'll make it rain with swag... But the airline miles are mine

I don't really have any preconceptions about the forum guys. To much is lost over text, and the board is so little of people's lives, it's not fair to pass judgement.

I thought this was the real life perception... Hard to argue with Swag441 forum style hahahahaha

I told you come see me I'll make it rain with swag... But the airline miles are mine
Sure send the private jet to get me
I thought this was the real life perception... Hard to argue with Swag441 forum style hahahahaha
My swag was so awesome yesterday my bag was untouched

If they talk to me about you they won't be disappointed. I'm your #1 fan. Did you forget???

I have met some thprs, present members not included, that I wouldn't **** on if they were on fire. But that's in the past. I have yet to meet one in recent years that I didn't like. I try not to take typed words as law. I know that all you guys put your pants on the same as I do, one leg at a time.

I have met many people here on THP and I would say Most are stand up guys!

Sure, there are a few here and there that wouldn't be my first choice to hang out with, but generally decent people.
I'm sure I am not everyone's cup O'Tea either, but generally have gotten along with I'd say 99.5% of those I've met.

To those .5%...thats their problem! Lol

haha I'll never forget that, Froggy.

you have the best golf swing I've ever seen in person. How could I not be... Although Panda's is right up there as well.

I was utterly shocked at meeting one THPer. But I don't think that THPer is a member any longer. So I guess it's ok. LOL All the other's I have met are top notch.
I think I know who you're talking about. Wow.
To this day I wonder what became of that prize he won.

Back