The Double Cheeseburger Challenge

When you have to come up with a bathroom plan after eating something, I think that's when you start to think to yourself "is this a good idea?". Good luck to the both of you tonight.

When you have to come up with a bathroom plan after eating something, I think that's when you start to think to yourself "is this a good idea?". Good luck to the both of you tonight.

Pretty sure this is an mward standard.

-Signed
Atlanta Invitational Participants

So is the tactic to starve yourselves today, skipping breakfast and lunch, and drinking lots of water?

I was talking with the guys last week about this promo, which sadly wasn't at the McDonald's we frequented (a fact which scares me).

DinnerBundle.jpg

Anyone think they could handle this in 30 minutes?

See this just pisses me off.

Same package here in Canada would cost $50.00

See this just pisses me off.

Same package here in Canada would cost $50.00

For what it's worth, it is absurdly priced here. This isn't the 'norm' for package deals at fast food restaurants.

Just know one thing my little friend. There is a store nearby for bathroom usage. I cant have you wrecking the guest bath. :D

Pretty sure this is an mward standard.

-Signed
Atlanta Invitational Participants
Did anyone tip the poor maid that had to do something to that room?

Oh well...WHy not.
Live broadcast will be done.
Look for a new forum thread.

So is the tactic to starve yourselves today, skipping breakfast and lunch, and drinking lots of water?

Ate breakfast and lunch, have had a lot of water today. Working out now so I have a higher appetite going into the challenge. Plus, I will need to burn off these horrific amount of calories somehow

Haha. Now everyone will be able to see the misery live as it happens. This will be fun.

LMAO, this is gonna be epic. Can't freaking wait.

Ate breakfast and lunch, have had a lot of water today. Working out now so I have a higher appetite going into the challenge. Plus, I will need to burn off these horrific amount of calories somehow

Wow, you are taking it seriously. I have done nothing.

I couldn't think of a better way to do this

Haha. Now everyone will be able to see the misery live as it happens. This will be fun.

LMAO, this is gonna be epic. Can't freaking wait.

Hopefully we get some good banter because GG will be reading it to us as we eat.

Hopefully we get some good banter because GG will be reading it to us as we eat.

Put it this way.. I am pushing back my workout after work just to watch this hahhaa. It is going to be epic

Banter should not be an issue. Guess I'm taking the notebook home today after all, the phone won't do this justice.

Personal weight and fitness goals haha. Between Thanksgiving, Christmas, and a cruise, I've gotten a little soft. I want to be a little stronger and hopefully a few yards longer come end of the year, just in case I get called up for the Grandaddy event of them all....

Still 6pm start?

Nothing? Pfft. ddec and I have been training you for days.

I feel like I still have all of that in me sadly. Then add that buffet from this weekend and my warmup yesterday and it could be a long night.

Personal weight and fitness goals haha. Between Thanksgiving, Christmas, and a cruise, I've gotten a little soft. I want to be a little stronger and hopefully a few yards longer come end of the year, just in case I get called up for the Grandaddy event of them all....

At your height, does that just make you round?
A few yards longer might get you to 6' right?

I would say the buffet was excellent training Josh. Expanding that stomach

I feel like I still have all of that in me sadly. Then add that buffet from this weekend and my warmup yesterday and it could be a long night.?

Drink a few coffees. Sorted me out rather quickly.

I would say the buffet was excellent training Josh. Expanding that stomach

the massive bowl of bread pudding I had did exactly that.

Even the winner losses. Good luck guys, I think.

Back