2015 Super Bowl Contest & Thread

It wasn't awful, just not for me. Then again last year, I didn't know who Bruno Mars was and their show made me get their cd.

Katy Perry was great. I need T-Swift next year.

Callaway would be very unimpressed with that one.

Is that Ron Perlman on the Blacklist? I may need to start watching.

Amanda asked if we could get a Sugar Ray return next year since they're 90's too.

Katy Perry was great. I need T-Swift next year.

I thought she may crash the concert...sure glad she didn't. Two terrible artists out there would break the networks

Quoting for effect.

There is not a band in the world that turns down this gig. It aint the money.
There is also not a group that would get a passing grade by the masses.

There goal is simple. Find an act for the people that are not usually tuning in.

What's wrong with Katy Perry? And why does everyone think Missy Elliot so much better?

To each their own I guess.

Did someone say anaconda?

Give me some vanilla ice!!

I thought she may crash the concert...sure glad she didn't. Two terrible artists out there would break the networks

Haterrrrrrrrr

Katy Perry. Fit, fit, FIT!. Disappointed she didn't have a wardrobe malfunction though!

I'm equal parts sad and happy that I didn't see that half time show.

Sounds like the next THP event is going to be the Get Off My Lawn team (captained by Jman) vs the Whippersnappers (captained by Cookie)

:popcorn:

There goal is simple. Find an act for the people that are not usually tuning in.

Vanilla Ice would get the pass by the masses.

#lyricalgenius

:)

Ok, this was pretty good.

wut.gif

Amanda asked if we could get a Sugar Ray return next year since they're 90's too.

We had them for a concert in college and Mark McGrath kicked me in the back of the head while he was on stage and I was supervising security in front of the stage.

Michael Jackson best half time show ever

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back