Contest #1 - 2015 #TheKing w/ Callaway XR Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super excited for the results of this one. After badgering JB about west coast events I want to be a part of this. Throw in a gorgeous course and I am ready to get to work for Team Harry.
Hopefully more of your west coast brothers get involved like you.

And the first four winners are?????????????? Ok, I know I'm anxious .......

Last edited:
Nevermind saw it sandwiched between video and link

Hopefully there will be opportunity's for those of us that don't do Twitter. Please. :smile:

Hopefully there will be opportunity's for those of us that don't do Twitter. Please. :smile:

Twitter is probably the easiest of the social media. Even an old guy like me learned it pretty quickly (just one of many new things I've learned since finding THP). It gets a little more complicated and frustrating with Vines, Instagrams, and the like. But, Twitter is a snap. Just create an account and start tweeting.

I really jump started my twitter use because of THP and contests like these a few years ago, it's so much fun!

As another old guy, get going with twitter. Really easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excited to see who gets picked for this one.

So excited for this announcement. Good luck to everyone.

Hopefully there will be opportunity's for those of us that don't do Twitter. Please.
You can also set up an account strictly for THP contests when they are necessary. This way you never get left out. Very easy, costs nothing and increases chances.

Really can't wait to see who is on the winning team... and who ends up on Chad's team.

You can also set up an account strictly for THP contests when they are necessary. This way you never get left out. Very easy, costs nothing and increases chances.
This is why I started a twitter account, but once I started I found even more value in having an account. Granted 80% of my tweets are contest related...

This is why I started a twitter account, but once I started I found even more value in having an account. Granted 80% of my tweets are contest related...

Same here

When Harry repeats at #TheKing, will that be considered the beginning of a dynasty? :)

#HarryWouldHaveRunTheBall

Not gonna happen!!! I hope!

Hopefully more of your west coast brothers get involved like you.
Agreed completely.

And while acknowledging that it is a random draw and people are not being picked, I still hope some of the west coasters that are being active are lucky enough to get their names drawn for this one.

Last edited:
I would do almost anything to get picked for this event. ANYTHING... (almost)

Best of luck to everyone wanting to get in this awesome event. That said....PICK ME!, PICK ME! :)

Good luck to all the entrants! This is going to be an awesome event!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Much like the Patriots, people may doubt team Chad now but when it comes down to crunch time we will be holding up the trophy in victory #ImWithChad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back