2015 THP Invitational at Old Silo - Lexington, KY

Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

really excited I got in this. looking forward to the final 20 today and getting some extra nights/rounds/travel squared away. Hope to add Bobby to the K-town carpool!

1st Twenty
gregdrews
golfinFF
Grins
Michigan Slice
Parshooter36
tbanks
cpljohnst
ACovington
Sparksjr
Nomadic_duffer
KBoyer
dwmccroskey
Robman7
vthokies20
AMart
sk33ter
MPlefty
xThor
amsmith61
cbaker2882
Great looking set of the 1st 20! Good luck to the next 20 today.

I'm excited to know who will join us in Kansas City :alien:

I have found some great prices on flights!

Strong list of 20 to start, cant wait to see who the next 20 are!

Okay, I know I said I was going to take a pass on this one because of some pretty tough logistics on the back end of the weekend, and I did manage to restrain myself yesterday from entering. But, the last THP event that I didn't try to enter (other than LIITA, another story) was Dallas in 2013 and I still regret that decision. So, I think I'll fire off an email this afternoon and worry about logistics later. Too fine a group of THPers attending to let this pass without a try.

Okay, I know I said I was going to take a pass on this one because of some pretty tough logistics on the back end of the weekend, and I did manage to restrain myself yesterday from entering. But, the last THP event that I didn't try to enter (other than LIITA, another story) was Dallas in 2013 and I still regret that decision. So, I think I'll fire off an email this afternoon and worry about logistics later. Too fine a group of THPers attending to let this pass without a try.

Glad to hear it! Hoping you and I both make it this afternoon.

So much awesome right here! Good luck this afternoon

I really hope to make this list since I have not met any of the THP members face to face and it seems like everyone has a great time together. I had really wanted to try for The Legacy but it just doesn't look like that could work this year.

I really hope to make this list since I have not met any of the THP members face to face and it seems like everyone has a great time together. I had really wanted to try for The Legacy but it just doesn't look like that could work this year.
Good luck man if it doesn't work out perhaps pittsburgh would for ya

From the "Things happen for a reason file": I was kind of bummed when I didn't get in yesterday, but knew that I had another shot today so no big deal. I would just try again today. Well, after a talk with my wife last night I came to the disappointing conclusion that I will have to take my name out of the hat for this one. We have a trip to Destin, FL next week, a vet bill Monday, we hope to get in the LIITA event and a few other expenses to deal with also. When we looked at the cost of the hotel room even being split it was a bit more of an expenditure than I feel comfortable with (even with it being in April). I thought about entering anyway, but then it would have been harder to back out when and if the time came. I would rather someone get in for sure than me taking a spot that I would have to let go of. I really was excited and looking forward to playing in Kentucky for the first time and teeing it up with a bunch of THPers. I am really, really bummed about this. But as I have to tell my people on probation "sometimes ya just gotta make grown up decisions even when that decision is not what the heart wants". I am sure that most of this is more than anyone really wanted to hear, but I wanted to let everyone one that I truly wanted to be there.

Good to hear, it wouldn't seem like an official THP event if you weren't trying to get in Ken.

We need to get in Ken and take the corn to cork tour at Woodford. http://www.woodfordreserve.com/distillery/tours/

I will waitlist if I do not get picked today.

Just checked it out, and that would be cool, Randy.

Let's hope we get in. Old Silo looks like a great track and this is going to be an awesome weekend.

Plus the Hard Hat Tour at Buffalo Trace. We will know tonight. :fingers-crossed:

So much Ohio! Congrats 2nd 40!

Congrats round 2ers

2nd Twenty
highscoreinky
DavidWinchell
Robozeo
MSH134
Bullfrog
wadesworld
Mountain Slicer
PhillyV
coers
P.J.
mikedean441
rbarthle17
Rambler
Tyjohnston
^dub^
milehighgolfer
captain caution
e1iterate
mmaynard11
Intimidator2007

CJ your van is gonna need to make a stop in Lambertville! Woo hoo!!

That second round looks so sexy!!!

And now waiting game is in effect??????? Who will be the final 20 to pair up and make the list for what promises to be a Bridgestone event to remember.

Ohhhhh CJ cue up Siri...let's make another run at this

Congrats to the newest 20!

I dont think I have met anyone in the 2nd 20, this will be fun, lots of introductions.

Congrats to the second 20!

And now waiting game is in effect??????? Who will be the final 20 to pair up and make the list for what promises to be a Bridgestone event to remember.

Haha, you must have missed it...you did it man! You made the cut!

Back