Coldest temperature you've ever hit in?

TIGolfer1996

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm going out today and it's a bit crisp outside, 35 degrees, and I figured I would play, stepped outside this morning and decided I'd just hit the range instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure I've played in anything under 45*, and I don't really care to.

Played Dec 21 this year and it was 33*

Played 18 when it was 21 degrees (5 with the windchill)

~ -10C

2013 I played when it was 31* at the course. Was suppose to go up to mid forties. That was cold cold.

I'll hit balls whenever. Coldest I think I've ever played it was in the low 30s and miserable. But early in the spring in the Northeast, the outdoor golf bug is strong.

I played in a scramble on New Years day and it was low 20's out I believe. It was definitely to cold out, but I will play in the scramble next year if they have it.

I was young once and would play in the high 30's low 40's but now 60 is about my cutoff. You getting wiser as you get older, and you get more pains when you get older and it is cold.

Played when it was 33 last year, was asinine.

I played in a scramble on New Years day and it was low 20's out I believe. It was definitely to cold out, but I will play in the scramble next year if they have it.

BRRRRRRR still cold from that round.

Only time I've played golf and the ground was frozen and we couldn't get the tees in the ground. Ridiculous!

I'm in next year as well.

Using Tapatalk

Mid 30's and snowing.

We used to out and have a small tournament on New Years Day if the snow wasn't too deep. The coldest I remember was -14 degrees Fahrenheit. I have played dozens of rounds where the high temperature was in the 30's.

Somewhere in the 30s, its not fun when its that cold.

40's with rain/snow mix

36 with snow and wind...it was brutal

I want to say 45 but it definitely felt a lot colder.

When I lived in WI playing in the 30s in April was not out of the ordinary. Today I played here in TX and it was 72.

I played 18 holes in -15C not including wind chill.

32*. In Orlando no less. Wish I had brought pants with me that week.

Plenty of times in the 20's including a couple of times this year and it looks like tomorrow will be another.

Coldest temperature you've ever hit in?

bd8e19523c7e507a174c7728654b5f38.jpg

45 rain and sleet snow

I was young once and would play in the high 30's low 40's but now 60 is about my cutoff. You getting wiser as you get older, and you get more pains when you get older and it is cold.

I've played in the low 40's many times but we had cart covers and a gas heater. Today we played in the low 40's with a cool breeze with a nasty head cold and it was rough! :beat-up: I'm 64 years old and still trying to become wiser :act-up:

GolfinFF, my son and I played east of Indy once and hit a few shots onto some of the ponds. Yep. We could pretty much walk right out and get them. Frozen solid. It was kind of fun until about the 14th.

Back