Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bushnell Tour X
SeeMore Giant FGP
Tour AD BB shaft for my fairway

Does the X have slope? I wouldn't mind a slope rangefinder just because I'm a nerd and want to see what it says.

Pumba - look at the first page of the RBC website (not just the clearance section) - XHot driver for $99. Hawk approved and less money than what you were asking about initially.

My two cents...slow down. The are ALWAYS sales on things. In fact, you can usually find better deals when you are patient. There's almost nothing worse than spending good money on bad equipment (for us). And don't forget about the marketplace. Heck, if you posted an add to buy, listed your budget and the type of driver you were after I bet you'd be surprised by the responses.

Pumba - look at the first page of the RBC website (not just the clearance section) - XHot driver for $99. Hawk approved and less money than what you were asking about initially.

My two cents...slow down. The are ALWAYS sales on things. In fact, you can usually find better deals when you are patient. There's almost nothing worse than spending good money on bad equipment (for us). And don't forget about the marketplace. Heck, if you posted an add to buy, listed your budget and the type of driver you were after I bet you'd be surprised by the responses.

I didn't think about posting a WTB. I have looked at more equipment then I can throw a stick at that's why I am all over the place. I might go for the wtb in the marketplace.

Does the X have slope? I wouldn't mind a slope rangefinder just because I'm a nerd and want to see what it says.

Me too, I've always wanted to mess with a slope rangefinder.

the tour x has interchangeable feature to allow for slope use or not.

Tour X seems to have everything including the high price tag. It will be nice to have a unit with slope that can also be made legal. I had a Tour V3 with slope and loved it but moved to the hybrid to be legal. Really like the idea of having both options in one unit.

Yea that's pretty freaking cool.

Now I ponder the X. Dammit.

And AGAIN, I wish global would get it up on their site as I have the funds there.

Now I ponder the X. Dammit.

And AGAIN, I wish global would get it up on their site as I have the funds there.

Exactly what I am waiting for. Otherwise it would be in the What did you buy today thread.

Pondering whether to get the 4i for my RSi2 set or wait for the RSi UDI 4 equivalent to come out later this year...at least I'm pretty sure they are coming out with it.

Bushnell Tour X
SeeMore Giant FGP
Tour AD BB shaft for my fairway

BB is such a fun shaft. Are you talking for the 3w or 5w?

I also want a tour X. Really badly in fact.

BB is such a fun shaft. Are you talking for the 3w or 5w?

I also want a tour X. Really badly in fact.

What ever club I let you borrow. Looking forward to seeing it again in May.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

8a87d247fba19a548361a08403ed3d15.jpg

I may have found a blade. Rolled it well. (I had it out in the floor rolling it across the golf section..Lol) Ponder mode engaged.

I have a feeling this may be a short ponder.

What ever club I let you borrow. Looking forward to seeing it again in May.

It's been kept safe and sound, no worries there. If I come across a BB-7 in the meantime, I'll let you know asap. Then again, I may just throw one in the one I eventually buy haha

Odyssey Works... Specifically the #7 and VLine.

A new net for the firehouse practice area- needs to be easy to setup take down and needs to hold up another plus is that it keeps the balls from bouncing across the station on the concrete floors

kbs custom shafts for when i purchase my RTX2.0s. Since I plan to get a CB in 50 and probably 54 will be going black, thinking either black or white shaft. but then again the 610 shaft intrigues me

kbs custom shafts for when i purchase my RTX2.0s. Since I plan to get a CB in 50 and probably 54 will be going black, thinking either black or white shaft. but then again the 610 shaft intrigues me
I have the pearl white and I will take them to my grave with me

Macdaddy 2 or Cleveland Rotex 2.0 hit both today at GT. I am confused about the sole options for the 2.0, as I have a steeper swing do I go 2 dot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, my two ponders came to fruition today.
fe01c9342e96692e33de477b3f2893ce.jpg

And had my 60 rtx bent to 58, and my 56 bent to 54. Gonna ditch the 52.

Well, my two ponders came to fruition today.
fe01c9342e96692e33de477b3f2893ce.jpg

And had my 60 rtx bent to 58, and my 56 bent to 54. Gonna ditch the 52.

Good looking butt right there!

I'm pondering hybrids right now. I need 2 that have an emphasis on forgiving and straight, not distance. The 2014 Mizuno JPX Fli-Hi has my attention, I can get them with the same shafts as my irons and at regular iron length, but I haven't been able to get myself to order them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back