The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so tired of this pain in my right hip. I'm going nuts and I look special when I walk. A trip to centracare is in my future because my Doc is useless. Tired of pain and tired of pain pills like tictacs.

That sucks dude, feel better. I hope you get it fixed..

Hope you get that squared away Freddie. Pain is never fun

Good luck buddy, I am in that same boat. Tried a nerve block to no avail. Having an ablation on March 3rd and hoping for good results from that.
Having an ablation? what is that if you don't mind me asking

Buddy I sympathize with ya. The screws (or least one of them) must be backing out of the hip I fractured last August. I feel a little jolt of pain if I move a certain way. Add that my good knee is starting to ache is not a good sign. It's probably been toting the load too long for the bad knee and then supporting the hip fracture while it was healing. I guess at this point stuff like this is par for the course. :beat-up:

At least your not shooting bogey, OG.

Snow snow snow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least your not shooting bogey, OG.

haha that's for sure. It could be a whole lot worse buddy :thumb: Heck to be so banged up, I still walk two miles a day and hit the gym 4
to 5 times a week. I was out walking my dog this week with the weather in the teens. That cold stuff doesn't stop us. :nono:

2nd try at flying to Philly for family visit/business, flight delayed 3 hours. Stupid ice coast.

Idiots that spread rumors without knowing the truth.

Bad for me, laughable for them.

People shouldn't speak without knowing completely what the hell they are talking about.

Safe travels dude!
Thanks Joe! Made it, I'm in Jersey, although I'm not convinced they didn't mistakenly fly me to Moscow...

How would you like to deal with a knee like this after playing golf? Welcome to my world

440f12619fb93be8b0bf2b3f936964a8.jpg

Upper respiratory infection ugh

OG that looks like it is downright painful, it is February though and I might put up with the pain to be out on a golf course.

Wow OG, that looks painful. Better ice up!

OG that looks like it is downright painful, it is February though and I might put up with the pain to be out on a golf course.

Wow OG, that looks painful. Better ice up!

After three surgeries on that puppy you would think it would be ok by now. I live through pain every day. I smile at people when they say keep your knees flexed in your golf swing. It's not that easy for me to maintain flex. I'm just thankful I can still play golf .

The local club rep decided the best course of action was to take my driver head & swap it out with a demo head he had in his car. It's more scarred/marked up than the one that was dented.
Now I'm in the mood to buy a new driver.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's the middle of February, I haven't golfed in 2 years, there's 7 inches of snow on the ground and I've got the golfing itch. I hate Northern/Midwest winters.

How would you like to deal with a knee like this after playing golf? Welcome to my world

Bump for those that didn't see this last night. A bit swollen and hot after yesterday's round of golf with MillerTime, Shaney, and KellyBo. Golfing is s rough sport

Put some cream on it OG

Wow OG. Didn't think golf was that much of a contact sport.

Just had to cancel our basketball game for today because we couldn't get enough guys, I hate doing that to the other team.

Dayum! Did she crack you with a 9iron?

Dayum! Did she crack you with a 9iron?

Lol ! Unfortunately the swelling and fever in the knee happens every time I play golf. My doctor even winces at it when I go in to have it drained or xrays taken. I was suppose to go back to see what he could do for me last December but I put it off. He mentioned last time I saw him it was the soft tissue around the knee that is staying inflamed and I probably need excess scar tissue sucked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back