2015 THP Invitational at Prairie Highlands - Kansas City Area

Flight booked as well - Looking forward to this, especially as I can get out of the oven that will be AZ in July!

To clarify, are event rounds both Fri and sat or just sat?

KC won't exactly be chilly.
That's an understatement! Hopefully we will have a mild July as opposed to the 100+ days with 99.9999% humidity like we so often get!

So many good people to see again and many to see for the first time! Will be good to go home as well.

Don't forget your juice!

looks like you pulling for me worked Rob!!! Will be great to finally meet you, Ill bring that 60* wedge with me. Might put it back in the bag instead of my 58* but we'll see.

So happy you made it in Andrew. Well the counter part that 60 the 54 has finally been retired. So no reunion is in order. But it'd be cool to see you play it. Although I'm sure you came out of the MC with sone nice ones.

Same here. See all that empty space above my albatross club tag? 8+ events and counting. Always a favorite on paper and never the winner. It's still do much fun though.

So glad you decoded to go for it Dan. Can't wait to see you again.

So happy you made it in Andrew. Well the counter part that 60 the 54 has finally been retired. So no reunion is in order. But it'd be cool to see you play it. Although I'm sure you came out of the MC with sone nice ones.
Oh were going to have a blast out there. Have always enjoyed my time at the THP events. And yea I love the new Cleveland 588 CB2.0s I got in the bag. You can give them a try if you want to out there.

congrats every one enjoy the friends
the food and the golf

Don't forget your juice!

I'll bring some just for you buddy! Tera came through with that idea! TBD wanted to leave the round that day and took good care of me. Celebrating #49 the day before during a practice round in heat/humidity/vodkie wasn't the best I've ever had.

Edit: oh yeah...one less good people...ha

Oh were going to have a blast out there. Have always enjoyed my time at the THP events. And yea I love the new Cleveland 588 CB2.0s I got in the bag. You can give them a try if you want to out there.

I can't remember if I told you I picked up the 2.0 CB's right before Bridgestone.

So glad to get in on this one! Have only flown through KC, before. Fun, Golf, and more fun!

I also see some current #THPLegacy participants (and hopefully, some future participants)... Some friendly practice round competition may need to happen...
Love seeing another partner of mine in, between you and Nate I love my sequel partnership options!
Deposit in! WOOT!

Hoping to come in a day or even two early, I love me some KC.
I'm planning the same, probably Thursday AM, can't wait!

I can't remember if I told you I picked up the 2.0 CB's right before Bridgestone.
Nice man we'll both be set out there then. Great wedges, great event, and great friends. It's going to be a blast!!

Ah damn. 6 hours of meetings today and yesterday and just totally forgot about this. Woops!

Love seeing another partner of mine in, between you and Nate I love my sequel partnership options!...

I'd feel pretty good about our chances with another go-round!

Doh! Missed the sign ups. We have our initial meeting with some LEAN consultants today during sign ups. Man I hate that I missed something so close to home.

Definitely reviewing different ticket prices for Royals vs. Rays on Thursday afternoon at 1:30. Kauffman is a gem.

I am down for a game for sure! Love to see Hosmer pound the ball out of the park a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deposit sent, I'm really looking forward to this one!

Deposit sent, I'm really looking forward to this one!
Heck yea buddy, round 2 of our invitational tour lol. Maybe we can actually car pool this time since I'll be somewhat driving through your area.

Deposit sent! Step one complete!

Deposit in, that much closer. I can smell the bbq already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back