2015 THP Invitational at Prairie Highlands - Kansas City Area

Looking forward to honing my 36 handicap!

Hmmmm, it's been a long time since I've had KC BBQ. Is it July yet?

Dang, looks like I missed out on a great time. Congrats to those who got it!

Flight booked and now lodging is covered. I'm ready to go. Going to be a great time with everyone

"THPers will be traveling in and will look for a place to stay. THP will set up a hotel as we get closer to the event with a discounted rate for those that would like to take advantage of it."

#FrontRowJoe

"THPers will be traveling in and will look for a place to stay. THP will set up a hotel as we get closer to the event with a discounted rate for those that would like to take advantage of it."

#FrontRowJoe
TBD has a friend there. If you can believe that.

#FrontRowJoe

I got one of these places to stay
2d71776a3983501e38d59bc06eb189ff.jpg

Friend of mine lives down the street from Highlands.

I can stay in Lawrence (30 minutes away) for free, but am considering a hotel at least one of the nights.

Wow, I got in. And it's the closest event to me too, but still a 6-1/2 hour drive, which will take a lot out of me. However, I plan to put a lot of KC BBQ into me to compensate....

...This is the closest event since I've been a member....

2015 THP Invitational at Prairie Highlands - Kansas City Area

I got one of these places to stay
2d71776a3983501e38d59bc06eb189ff.jpg

Friend of mine lives down the street from Highlands.
Same here, 15 minutes away in Lenexa. And it comes with the best cooking you've ever had and plenty of beer and wine at the ready, and a nice 50" screen in the guest room. I may not want to leave :

It's great to have a big sister who loves you !!

Last edited:
One day and I'm already speculating matchups in my head. Gonna be a long 6 months smh

Don't forget to let me know. I'm glad you got in it will be good to see you again.

I want in on a practice round. That is if I can get an invite.

Tap Talking my way thru the world of golf!

Excited to have gotten! I35 road trip. Deposit sent and ready to play.

I'm sure that can be arranged. Glad you got in.

Thanks. Only my 2nd THP event. Looking forward to meeting new friends and catching up with those I already know.

Same here, 15 minutes away in Lenexa. And it comes with the best cooking you've ever had and plenty of beer and wine at the ready, and a nice 50" screen in the guest room. I may not want to leave :

It's great to have a big sister who loves you !!

Pretty much the same thing at my friends place. Always love being in his Man Cave basement! He is Olathe

I will be able to put something together as we get closer. We aren't playing golf on a green course anytime soon haha

While I'm not in the event (YET), if you've got room for me in the practice round, I'd love to join up with you guys. I've also been keeping my eyes open for a Creekmoor Groupon. If I see one, I'll post it, maybe Taylor will want to set up a practice round there. And Smallville has an inside connection as well.

While I'm not in the event (YET), if you've got room for me in the practice round, I'd love to join up with you guys. I've also been keeping my eyes open for a Creekmoor Groupon. If I see one, I'll post it, maybe Taylor will want to set up a practice round there. And Smallville has an inside connection as well.

That groupon already came and went about a week and a half ago

Back