Callaway Ladies Solaire 14pc Set

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
With so many ladies coming to the THP Fall Outing and with all the new ladies joining the forum I am excited to have this iron set here at THP. These are so nice looking and I can't wait to take them out and try them. In fact I plan on doing that this afternoon because I just can't wait!

These are heavy on the hybrids. It's 8-SW (including a PW and AW) and then a 5 hybrid, 6hybrid, 7hybrid, 3W, 5W, and 7W plus a putter and driver. And of course that awesome bag!

893063599_Wkdud-L-1.jpg

893064152_NCR7s-L-1.jpg

893063612_TqKLk-L-1.jpg

893062527_oC2sZ-L-1.jpg

893062506_ij983-L-1.jpg

893062695_mTqxY-L-1.jpg

893062474_CU3c8-L-1.jpg

893062753_EREXN-L-1.jpg

Hybrid:
893062919_J9nbY-L-1.jpg

893062818_qJDxV-L-1.jpg

893062839_KYVoz-L-1.jpg

Driver:
893063335_5rT5V-L-1.jpg

893063239_oKYmH-L-1.jpg

893063272_Tn6x9-L-1.jpg

Putter:
893063114_vMr3j-L-1.jpg

893063138_fe9WM-L-1.jpg

great looking set of clubs, enjoy testing em out GG!

This is a nice looking set. This was in the running as a set for my fiance before we got her measured and ladies clubs turned out to be too short for her. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on these GG!

YES!!! I've been waiting for these :)

Great looking clubs. Love the center shafted putter!

Dang GG, you've got a bunch of clubs to test right now! Nice looking set.

• Admin
Dang GG, you've got a bunch of clubs to test right now! Nice looking set.

I know it's awesome! I am just so happy that I will have lots of things for the ladies to test at the Fall Outing. We are going to have such a good time I am getting so excited :smile:

Look nice. Not too fond of the idea of a 7 hybrid though. But at least you wont be hitting chile peppers at Lee Janzen. Or in this case Michelle Wie.

Pina Coladas?

I know it's awesome! I am just so happy that I will have lots of things for the ladies to test at the Fall Outing. We are going to have such a good time I am getting so excited :smile:

So....I took these clubs out to the range today and I really liked them. They aren't quite as forgiving as the TM SuperLaunch but they are pretty darn close. They feel great when you hit them and they are still really forgiving so the miss hits still go straight. They have nice ball flight and they are really pretty as set up. I have been struggling with hybrids lately but these set up more like an iron then a wood so I was able to hit them pretty pure. The sounds isn't great I found it to be a little too tinny but the results well made up for that.

One thing that kind of shocked me was the driver. I have been playing a TM burner driver ever since I started playing golf. No matter how many other drivers I try I always go back to the Burner but today when I hit the Solaire (which I believe is similar to the Diablo Edge) I may have found my new driver. I was getting such amazing ball flight. The only problem is that it's set pretty closed and I already have a natural draw so it almost turns into a hook. But if I open the club just a little it's a great shot. Even the older men at the range who normally try to give me advice stopped and said "Wow, I wish I could hit a shot like that" When I heard that I knew I was doing something right. I have been having problems getting the ball up in the air recently but with this driver it was no problem.

I think part of it is that this is a 13* driver and my TM is a 10.5* and the shaft is a bit shorter. But overall I think I just hit it better, it feels great, sounds great (better than the hybrids), and I like the way it looks at set up. The shape is different then my current driver and at first I was unsure but after a few swings I really like it.

I thought that driver looked similar to the Edge. Glad to hear that it worked for you. Do they make one that isn't closed?

My wife has had her eye on these since seeing them at Golf Galaxy and hitting them in the simulator. She is going to be thrilled to hear these are at the outing!

Great looking setup by Callaway.

Sounds great GG, I can't wait to try these out in Florida!!

It's nice to hear that there will be golf clubs to demo for the ladies. My wife and I talked about the fall outing today and she was wondering if there would be anything she would be interested in. We are trying to find some room in our schedule. This just might make her try harder. She has wanted a better set and can't decide what she wants. These look futuristic.

It's nice to hear that there will be golf clubs to demo for the ladies. My wife and I talked about the fall outing today and she was wondering if there would be anything she would be interested in. We are trying to find some room in our schedule. This just might make her try harder. She has wanted a better set and can't decide what she wants. These look futuristic.

I hope you both will be able to make it :) It'd be nice to meet you!

Just a quick jaunt off topic, but...

Seriously, do yourselves a favor and come to the outing. You will not regret your decision in any way cf.

just do it....book the stuff and roll with us. We'd love to meet you.

I thought that driver looked similar to the Edge. Glad to hear that it worked for you. Do they make one that isn't closed?

I don't believe so but after a minor adjustment I was able to go back to my natural draw. I figure if the guys on the range approved then it was alright haha.

We will definitely have stuff for the ladies to try and this is a set that I think many ladies will really like. Plus the bag it comes in is really nice, it looks like a staff bag.

It is a nice looking bag :good:

So I went out to the range again today and it wasn't a pretty sight. I was just struggling out there except for one club, the Solaire Driver. WOW! This driver is awesome. JB came out and joined me for a few minutes and when he saw me hit a drive he asked what driver I was hitting because he has never seen me hit the ball that well before. He said with roll I easily cleared the 200yd mark. The ball flight is amazing so much higher and longer than with my current driver. I have learned the key to this driver is teeing it up a little lower than I am used to.

If nothing else I highly recommend trying this trying it is just that good.

So I went out to the range again today and it wasn't a pretty sight. I was just struggling out there except for one club, the Solaire Driver. WOW! This driver is awesome. JB came out and joined me for a few minutes and when he saw me hit a drive he asked what driver I was hitting because he has never seen me hit the ball that well before. He said with roll I easily cleared the 200yd mark. The ball flight is amazing so much higher and longer than with my current driver. I have learned the key to this driver is teeing it up a little lower than I am used to.

If nothing else I highly recommend trying this trying it is just that good.

Wow, that's great. I may just have to play with this in Florida :)

No JOKE! She CRUSHED that last ball. Its bad when your wife is outdriving you. The driver is very similar (looks REALLY similar) to the Diablo Edge. So perhaps the 2010 DSO holds true again.

I can't wait to see these in person. I can out-wedge the BF, that's about it though...I'd love to outdrive him anytime. Although, he hasn't been using his driver lately (his TM Burner) so in a way I guess I do outdrive him haa haa :laughing:

Back