The HandCrafted Experience w/ Project X

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was going truly custom looks wise, I would go white green with some gold lettering I have a feeling. If I was going with the raw look with graphics, they would be white on raw with some light green.
I think sooner crimson with cream lettering would look amazing to me

A Red/White/Blue USA theme with a touch of THP would be sweet.

I will have to spend some time on their website to get some ideas, but the THP logo will definitely be incorporated into the design. Thanks Josh for making it available to the lucky few.

If I was going truly custom looks wise, I would go white green with some gold lettering I have a feeling. If I was going with the raw look with graphics, they would be white on raw with some light green.

I really can't wait to see what the full options are -- It seems like the lucky group will have a chance to get a little crazy with their imaginations.

This event is gonna be crazy awesome and I want to experience everything about it

This one hit the home page today...That means business is about to pickup.

I can't even begin to imagine what a custom hand made shaft would do for my game. If anything it's a "one off" no one else in the world has. Pretty awesome opportunity here.

I would break down and go with Green and Orange (The U)

The hard deck for this hop is No Yankees, No Duke, No Wazzu, No Ducks. THP Handcrafted rules of engagement are written for my sanity and for that of your dream. They are not flexible, nor am I.

This one hit the home page today...That means business is about to pickup.

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play!

Well Viper, I feel the need the need for speed. Speed with my driver or FWs that will allow me to buzz the tower at my local GC.
The hard deck for this hop is No Yankees, No Duke, No Wazzu, No Ducks. THP Handcrafted rules of engagement are written for my sanity and for that of your dream. They are not flexible, nor am I.

Just spent a bunch of time on the Project X website, doing Shaftfit, and getting totally pumped for this event. I'd love to see a shaft with a medallion at the top that says Hand Crafted by RadRob. THP Logo for sure. Colors? I'm thinking just combinations of white, black and shades of grey.

I'm honored to be part of this great site. Looking forward to more details. A short drive for me from Las Vegas.

This made me laugh out loud.

What about laser etched Bill Buckner handcrafted?

What about laser etched Bill Buckner handcrafted?

I'm sure you'll enjoy following along with the event from home.

What a champion.

I think we need to keep Don talking in this thread.. He'll expose what JB is unwilling to about the Handcrafted Experience!

As a Red Sox and Syracuse fan, I strongly endorse the first two in Don's list.

Well, I guess I shouldn't even apply for this event.

DBs a freaking Legend! Pretty sure every time he posts in here he wins the internet that day.

Sweet, so you are saying there is a chance!

You just won me over for all eternity.

I want a Top Gun theme now. Oh yes.

If you guys are excited, hit up PX on twitter and Instagram as they recently posted about this event. Its going to be a lot of fun.

Yeah I'm ok with those stipulations. :) I think my shaft would have to have a checkered band somewhere on it, THP Green and white...not sure what else, but been thinking about this a lot. Really would be so sweet to get in this one.

I think I'll go all internet golfer and make a 5.5 shaft, and have them write a 7.5 flex number on it, not sure on the colors yet, but it will be hard to find a cooler design than the actual handcrafted LZ

No Duke and no Yanks is perfect for me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back