Was it the RX1 or RX2? I believe based on pictures that those look fairly long in terms of standard putters. But the RX3 and RXi look to be more of a traditional size.

You are correct - the RX1 and RX2 are bigger than your standard putters.

The RX3 and RXi are a bit smaller.

The RX1 and RX2 are also available in TOUR models - which are 1/2" shorter and built to tour spec for those who prefer a smaller profile.

You can compare the specs of all Cure Putters here: http://cureputters.com/pages/compare-putter-specs

Thanks.

The more I look at these putters the more I like them.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

You are correct - the RX1 and RX2 are bigger than your standard putters.

The RX3 and RXi are a bit smaller.

The RX1 and RX2 are also available in TOUR models - which are 1/2" shorter and built to tour spec for those who prefer a smaller profile.

You can compare the specs of all Cure Putters here: http://cureputters.com/pages/compare-putter-specs

Thanks.

Thank you! The RX3F is probably my favorite of them on looks. Hope I get into the event to check them out!

GolfinFF - thanks for posting. If it sounded hollow, flat and felt soft, it sounds like it wasn't tightened down properly after the last lie adjustment. The four bolts on the back cover need to be tight after the lie is set. When tightened down it feels really solid anywhere on the face.
Cure_RX2_Blue_golf_putter_5_large.jpg

Thanks for the info, it wasn't a bad feel just very different and since it was kinda a random run in with the guy I doubt I'll be able check on it being tight.

I do hope I get the opportunity to roll one again and to play with the weights.

After spending an hour at the putting green with the Cure Team, I may just be hooked. I was not expecting this. I can honestly say I was excited about the story and learning about the tech, but did not think it was for me. I leave saying that it might just be for me and that going back to something else seems tough. The few tests I did showed me a few things and the adjustability is downright cool.

I have a few putters, but can honestly say I have never tried one that did not deviate speed wise this much across the face. While that does not matter to some, for others it's a big deal. I was downright impressed. GG, was even more impressed than I was as she was rolling them with me.

Very interesting stuff.

I have never tried one that did not deviate speed wise this much across the face. While that does not matter to some, for others it's a big deal..

I am thinking about how often we see professionals practicing the gate drill on the greens. That's mostly about hitting the ball in the middle of the putter face. Us regular hackers probably have no idea how inconsistent we are in this regard. Technology that retains ball speed is huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After spending an hour at the putting green with the Cure Team, I may just be hooked. I was not expecting this. I can honestly say I was excited about the story and learning about the tech, but did not think it was for me. I leave saying that it might just be for me and that going back to something else seems tough. The few tests I did showed me a few things and the adjustability is downright cool.

I have a few putters, but can honestly say I have never tried one that did not deviate speed wise this much across the face. While that does not matter to some, for others it's a big deal. I was downright impressed. GG, was even more impressed than I was as she was rolling them with me.

Very interesting stuff.

Love this update. Not just a unique look anymore.

Love this update. Not just a unique look anymore.

No man, its definitely not. Its different than just about any high MOI putter I have ever used however due to the adjustability.

No man, its definitely not. Its different than just about any high MOI putter I have ever used however due to the adjustability.

I'm a big fan of visualization, however I'm used to seeing it on the bottom of the putter.

What did the look do for you? Seeing the weights balanced on the toe and heel make a difference to your mindset, or bother you?

I'm a big fan of visualization, however I'm used to seeing it on the bottom of the putter.

What did the look do for you? Seeing the weights balanced on the toe and heel make a difference to your mindset, or bother you?
I can't answer for Josh but it didn't bother me one bit.

I saw one of these at the golf store today. It is very unique looking and I agree with Jitzy that it is very large. I made a few putts with it and it seemed to work good enough. I could game one.

Not at all, and there are really are several models varying in size and shape. But I went back out to the putting green and just putt with it for about an hour as the waves crashed in the background. There is a serenity about making more putts, while next to the beach that I have not encountered before.

Really want to have an open mind about these...
Not sure if I'd be bothered by the looks, I've went from strictly blade putters, tested a Mallet, and now game one.
Wouldn't mind giving one a roll.
Just to try.
The adjustability does sound interesting.

Still kind of unsure about the looks.

Pretty excited about bringing this one out to the course today.

Pretty excited about bringing this one out to the course today.
Can't wait to hear how it performs for ya.

I saw these at the PGA Show last year. I would game one if it rolled better than my Seemore.

1st time out and I think I am getting hooked. The speed is what was interesting to me. No matter the length of the putt, I was near the hole. Call it confidence, honeymoon, weight or anything else, the putting seemed to work for me. Im more intrigued than anything else.

1st time out and I think I am getting hooked. The speed is what was interesting to me. No matter the length of the putt, I was near the hole. Call it confidence, honeymoon, weight or anything else, the putting seemed to work for me. Im more intrigued than anything else.
Performance doesn't lie. I have to try to find one of these to try.

Impact-2-L.jpg

Impact-L.jpg

Impact-3-L.jpg

Next to my SeeMore M7
Impact-4-L.jpg

Interesting. Wasn't expecting it to be quite that large.

very interesting...wonder if even the Giant can swallow that one up

It's interesting looking for sure.

very interesting...wonder if even the Giant can swallow that one up
That's what I was thinking as well. Looks like even the larger model could give a Giant a run for it's money on size.

Back