Staff Bag Room & Putter Collection

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
GG and I just spent the last hour or so cleaning up the staff bag/putter room. Organizing etc...Since its now complete, I wanted to put up some pictures of my pride and joy. Well other than Ellie that is. What can I say, I have some problems. hehe And clearly a loving wife.

Group Photo of 1 side.
897785926_DzKTN-L.jpg

Opposite side of the room w/ Remaining Bags.
897786009_oSWMB-L.jpg

Staff Bags In Sections
897785786_VndsN-L.jpg

897785851_Qzkrf-L.jpg

897785901_8dbjn-L.jpg

Lots O Putters
897785360_qnXg5-L.jpg

Putter Rack of SeeMores
897785448_E3ncM-L.jpg

897785734_Cbd5n-L.jpg

Wall of Putters (THP Shoes)
897785314_fVcaZ-L.jpg

897785523_dSPmE-L.jpg

Head Closeups In sections
897785560_vpJuL-L.jpg

897785620_rAxPK-L.jpg

897785672_9sWHd-L.jpg

Oh my...

WOW!!! AMAZING!!! I want one of those TM GHOST! IL TRADE YOU THE BAG FOR IT!!!:blob:

• Admin
WOW!!! AMAZING!!! I want one of those TM GHOST! IL TRADE YOU THE BAG FOR IT!!!:blob:

Unfortunately one of those Ghosts is a personal THP Tour Stamped version and the other is probably going into GG's bag.

well i offered for it on the other topic.. can add cash.. and looks like you have plenty of putters to replace it with lol you need to sticky this thread it is down right drooling material!

looks great! saw the 24's hanging out in that hawt callaway staffer!!!! you need a wall mounted rack for all of your putters then all the staff bags can be on one side of the room.

• Admin
Start your building sonny...haha. You have met me, clearly Im not handy, that is what I have GG for...hehe.

i honestly wouldn't know where to begin building something like that. it would be cool to have something that gets them off the floor. find a local builder that's golf obsessed and "work" something out.

Two Ghost putters and I cant even find one! wtf lol

JB that is quite possibly the most beautiful thing i have ever seen, so beautiful i am near tears at the moment
Also i will build you the rack you desire for one of those putters

JB that is quite possibly the most beautiful thing i have ever seen, so beautiful i am near tears at the moment
Also i will build you the rack you desire for one of those putters

That is a very kind offer. Totally unnecessarily, but very kind nonetheless.

i honestly wouldn't know where to begin building something like that. it would be cool to have something that gets them off the floor. find a local builder that's golf obsessed and "work" something out.

Well... couldn't you just buy gun racks and mount them on the wall?
Or use a sword display rack?

samurai-7-sword-wall-rack.jpg

You could RX, but two problems come up. We have right around 100 putters there. So that would be a lot of wall space. But GG is kind enough to give me this small space (not that small obviously since the putting green alone is 12 feet by 4 feet). Im not sure we could get away with hanging things that did not look "right" or nice enough. Just my thoughts though.

Where does he get those wonderful toys?

ok well i have been upended the gun rack idea is by far the best and most places like home depot (depending on where you live) carries these if not i suggest checking Bass Pro Shops they used to have some pretty cheap ones.

Where does he get those wonderful toys?

Im sure we know which area you would be browsing at....There may or may not be a few surprises on that rack that you have not seen yet...haha .

Separate pictures of those coming early next week.

If you need to make some room, I can store that green and white Nickent bag at my place. Of course, I'll be happy to take it out so it isn't neglected. It would be best if you shipped on of those Ghosts to help protect it.

If you need to make some room, I can store that green and white Nickent bag at my place. Of course, I'll be happy to take it out so it isn't neglected. It would be best if you shipped on of those Ghosts to help protect it.

That one is VERY rare and it is one that THP helped design. Only a couple ever made.

That one is VERY rare and it is one that THP helped design. Only a couple ever made.
Well, you did a great job. It caught my eye right away. Best looking bag I have seen and my brand new Nickent 4dx irons would look good parked there. I wouldn't part with that one if I were you.

JB, the Ghost putters, one has a black grip and one white, which is your special THP one and which is the normal?

JB, how much did all of those bags cost? My god, the callaway bag is beautiful. Can an average person just buy these?

JB, how much did all of those bags cost? My god, the callaway bag is beautiful. Can an average person just buy these?

Each bag cost a different amount and some were gifts. Anybody can buy staff bags. Almost Every company sells them on their site.

This room totally blows my mind. Especially all of the putters! I can't believe you guys have so many!

I love the wilson staff bag. I don't know what it is about it, but I love the look of it.

Back