What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was a 56, going a little backwards I know but hey bad day for me.

A pair of 82's yesterday and today. Blowup holes are killing my scores.

89 at Cowboys Club today. Too many 3 putts but overall pretty happy with it. Fantastic course!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

40/42 at Cowboys today. Swing got very loose on the back. I think I hit way too many balls before the round and sort of ran out of gas

40/42 at Cowboys today. Swing got very loose on the back. I think I hit way too many balls before the round and sort of ran out of gas

Solid score on a tough track dude. Well done

Shoot a solid 41/42 = 83, 10/14 fwys, 8 GIR, 35 putts on a very windy morning with ArmyGolf. Drove the ball about as well as I can remember, and was striking the ball well with the irons as well. If I could have made some putts, I might have gone really low. But overall I'm happy, and happy with my game right now. Know I need to work the putting to take it to the next level.

You had a rough start, but you fought back really admirably despite your tee trouble for much of the round. Well done!
It was an absolute pleasure watching you play as well as I've ever seen you play. They way you get off the tee so easily and consistently makes golf look so easy.

It was an absolute pleasure watching you play as well as I've ever seen you play. They way you get off the tee so easily and consistently makes golf look so easy.
Thanks man! Now I just need to figure out how to get the ball in the hole haha

Tough round....couldn't get anything but the driver and putter working. Shot 80.

Yeah, what he said. Exactly the same thing for me. Haha

Fun round with Cookie, Niteowl, and Niteowl's father. Really enjoyable round with lots of laughs.

Too bad all the laughs were at my expense. ;)

Too bad all the laughs were at my expense. ;)
Not all. You hit it better than the last time out. Everything was above 5ft high. For the most part.

Our 1st qualifying strokeplay medal yesterday off the very back stones and just to make it even tougher the weather was pretty brutal, so much so our css went up from 73 to 75!

I scrambled my way through to the knockout groups in 41st place from 105 in the field with only 64 qualifying for the singles matchplay groups and with the css going up, I made buffer also, so a double result.

Made it through to the knockout groups in my pairs foursomes strokeplay also last week but again, it was a bit of scramble but we just about dovetailed well enough off each other for a 75 (+2).

It can only get better, I hope..

44/55 for a 99 at the local Muni course..... 1st round I play since last summer. had 1 range session before the round. But on a lighter note I got a birdie on the 6th hole par 3....:D

37/42 79 yesterday at a course w a lot of water. One birdie, two doubles (one OB).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

83 today at a course I hadn't played before.

38/41

Greens are healing for aerating, but rolling like an effin 5 right now. Lame.

41-39 for an 80. Pretty happy considering it was windy and wet

What did you shoot today?

43-39/82 and not making any putts.

Driver was fantastic and irons pretty solid. Good day.

played like trash today. 34° windy and rain doesn't equal to a good round. Finally got to play the other course that i got a membership to but when your hands are frozen, nose is runny and eyes are watery can't have any fun out there. Final score was 110, just all bad around. At least this week it's going to be in the 60's so i shouldn't have to worry about it being cold now.

44/41
1 chip in for birdie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back