What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it windy up in the qaud cities to?? Wow it was rough out there till about 2pm.
44/41
1 chip in for birdie.

39/42 for 81. Will ESC to 79.

7 fwy, 9 GIR, 33 putts (one 3-putt), 3 penalty strokes ( one 2 stroke penalty for hitting a ball on the putting green from the putting green).

2 birdies, 9 pars, 5 bogies, 1 dbl, 1 quad.

Really hit the new Big Bertha Alpha well off the tee. Good distance and several misses were just of the fairway.

figured it would be, at least the warmth is coming for us this week... I'll put my this round today behind me and keep at it.
Ridiculous wind.

87 with a triple, and two doubles. Took a ton of positive out of this round and the irons are coming around nicely. If I can get on a course with some roll I'll have a better understanding of just where I am. Driver was stellar and again, with some roll I know I will be longer with the J715. Hit all but 2 fairways.

JM

+6 78 on my home course. 40-45 degrees and windy doesn't make for great scoring conditions, but I was really really close to having a great recovery day.

I honestly don't care about the score. I love being out there.

48/39
Front 9 was too long for me at 3500 yards and wind.
Back 9 we mixed up tees to get total course to 6100.

Also I hit 0 irons on par 4 or 5s. Lots of heavenwood and wedges lol

44-47, hit some good shots and some not so good shots. It was a great day to be out playing.

48/39
Front 9 was too long for me at 3500 yards and wind.
Back 9 we mixed up tees to get total course to 6100.

Also I hit 0 irons on par 4 or 5s. Lots of heavenwood and wedges lol

Breaking 40, you champ!!!!!!

Breaking 40, you champ!!!!!!
Fluke...got a taste of how u big hitters play. Driver wedge into par 4s...just so happened these were 300 and 350 yard holes lol.

Lots of work to be done for sure

43/40 for 83 today with NE Ohio THPers. I was driving the ball really well today. Really focused on my grip and it paid off.

42/37 today with 28 putts. Drove the ball terribly today which lead to a lot of scrambling but thank god I was making putts. Got some work to do with my driver before Kentucky

Kind of one of those just ok rounds. Did nothing real well but didn't do a whole lot horrible either. 39 - 41 - 80 with no birdies and one double.

Taking a week off made my game suffer...49/40. Had a really great back 9 going with only 2 bogies through 15 then bogied 2 of last three. Had a chance to shoot 39 on last hole but pushed the putt.

Cold and windy at the start and I was terrible at the start--bogie by getting a sand save on one, only hit one green on front. On the day; 9 fairways, 5 greens, 29 putts, 2 double bogies, 1 birdie. 82 (44, 38)

Tidy little 75 in some late afternoon wind. Couldn't find the green the first 7 holes, but my putter saved me big time on 4 holes from 4-20ft. Decided to wake up on 8. From 8 to 16, found all greens and then 17-18. Sadly, putter went cold. Hurt the most when I had 3 birdie putts inside 8ft and only dropped one of them.

45/42 for an 87 from just under 6800yds. Had a few OB tee shots & had to scramble a lot today. Winds were brutal & my putting/short game saved me. 27 putts helped the cause.

43/46 at Stevens Park. Played with Cookie, GregDan, and TexasHacker. Great group of guys and It was a lot of fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got out for my first 18 of the year with Michigan Slice, and let's just say as bad as my score was I'm happy where my game is at the start of the season. I went 58/48 for a 106 with 40 putts. The wind was brutal and I was short with every shot on the front 9 so on the back 9 I just said I don't care if I'm over the green I'm just tired of being short and my scoring was much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41/47, even with a triple and double on the front. Ball striking coming around, but still have my moments. Bunkers, especially fairway ones are my nemesis right now.

74 with three 3 putts at Ko'Olina on Oahu. The Bermuda greens fooled me several times on speed leaving me with 8 foot second putts. Awesome day!!

35/35-70 -1. Most boring day ever 17 pars, 1 birdie. 10/18 greens but my misses we in the right spots for easy chips. Putter was ok but I rolled over edge of 5-6 putts and only made 1 birdie putt. Loving my 815 and demo'd the 16* 3w which I loved. Feel real God about my game right now so I'm sure the wheels will fall off soon.

41/40 - 81.

Fun day today. I was planning on playing alone, but I saw a guy I play with from time to time in the parking lot with his normal 4-some and he asked me to join them. It was an older crowd, but these guys had some game. I played from the whites, but this course is shorter than the norm anyways. I played solid. Didn't hit many greens, but had some good up and downs. I just missed a few putts that could've made this a really good round. I'm not hitting as many hooks with my irons and I think it's because of my grip. Really trying to get on top of the club with my right hand. It seems to help out a lot when I do that. Bertha was solid today, too.

zZcuCj4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back