DFW April 11/12 outing

Wish I could script but I hardly have any golf clothes that fit anymore.

Need more stretch.

I'm with #Cookie. Safety pins will be part of my scripting!

Seriously though, looking forward to seeing everyone. There will be good shots hit, there will be not so good shots hit, but fun with THP buddies will be had on every hole and long into the night. #Excited! #CantDance

JM

Spot a still open for Friday if there's any interest.

Updated with tee times.

We are two weeks away now and I have sent in the pairings to the courses and confirmed everything this morning.
There are a couple of places to play on the Friday before the weekend for those who want to join.
Cookie is setting up a round at Stevens Park and I have one opening for Fossil Creek. Both of us need to confirm by this Friday who will be playing. If you want to join one or the other let us know this week, thanks

Stevens Park (Dallas)
$50 including cart

Friday PM
1:10 & 1:20

Cookie
mikeg74
afwcardinal
shakey
Jman
easy8
NoLine

Fossil Creek (Ft. Worth) Friday mid morning

TBD
Shane
Lightningbolt

Staying with Cookie on Friday night:

Jman
Mikeg74
Shakey
Johnny Mojo
Jank
dtak84

I can't believe this week has finally come!!! I swear it was almost yesterday when TBD was talking about this idea while playing Twin Lakes.

And a final addition to the weekend scripting has been purchased this AM. Now, if I can just rehab my back to health before Friday. Stupid yard work, why do I even attempt stuff like that.

Off to the heating pad boys!

And a final addition to the weekend scripting has been purchased this AM. Now, if I can just rehab my back to health before Friday. Stupid yard work, why do I even attempt stuff like that.

Off to the heating pad boys!

Home that back feels better. Stretch it out and go do yoga or something..

I have to pick up some stuff at Golfsmith, but man I'm ready for this weekend. I need this in a bad way with all the craziness around me lately.

Home that back feels better. Stretch it out and go do yoga or something..

I have to pick up some stuff at Golfsmith, but man I'm ready for this weekend. I need this in a bad way with all the craziness around me lately.

I have the witch Dr. swinging by later this afternoon. Pulling out all stops. But it should be fine by Friday.

I may go demo the Aero Burner and see if they will let me check it out over the weekend to try.

I have the witch Dr. swinging by later this afternoon. Pulling out all stops. But it should be fine by Friday.

I may go demo the Aero Burner and see if they will let me check it out over the weekend to try.

Can you send her over here after she is done with you? I still can't swing a club yet:beat-up:

If that doesn't work I have a Mexican Curandero I can call

Ok guys I was thinking last night how we can have done fun Saturday during both rounds that doesn't affect the pairings & came up with this:

- two man blind teams (pick names on the first tee box sat am) $10 a man
- non handicapped, low combined score for both rounds wins the pot

Thoughts??

I love the Aeroburner driver, I want one so freaking bad. I see we still can't have our Friday tee times posted...Sucks to the red headed step child :alien:

Ok guys I was thinking last night how we can have done fun Saturday during both rounds that doesn't affect the pairings & came up with this:

Thoughts??

You know I'm a sucker for fun! But I say the winners have to buy a round of drinks for everyone that night after golf! Ha!

No, I was diagnosed with shingles last Saturday. The meds are working but the pain is still there.

Damn son......that does stink. Sucks getting old!!!!

I love the Aeroburner driver, I want one so freaking bad. I see we still can't have our Friday tee times posted...Sucks to the red headed step child :alien:
Don't get him going today Freddie................:D

You know I'm a sucker for fun! But I say the winners have to buy a round of drinks for everyone that night after golf! Ha!

I agree, winning team buys the first round. So far it's me and Nate, any other takers?

Stevens Park (Dallas)
$50 including cart

Friday PM

Cookie
mikeg74
afwcardinal
shakey
Jman
easy8
NoLine

Fossil Creek (Ft. Worth) Friday 8:30

TBD
Shane
Lightningbolt

Old American Golf Club @ NOON on Friday

Nate
Freddie
Buck
Jake

Kap
Big Tex

We made the Friday list Freddie!!!!!!

I think Kap and BigTex have a 2nd group going off at 12:10ish. 2 open spots there too.

I'm in Mike.

#FridayFundayDrama

:alien:

I am down for this, so it's $20 a man to cover both rounds?

Thoughts??

If everyone came over we would have 4 foursomes...hehe
Stevens Park (Dallas)
$50 including cart

Friday PM

Cookie
mikeg74
afwcardinal
shakey
Jman
easy8
NoLine

Fossil Creek (Ft. Worth) Friday 8:30

TBD
Shane
Lightningbolt

Old American Golf Club @ NOON on Friday

Nate
Freddie
Buck
Jake

Kap
Big Tex

I am down for this, so it's $20 a man to cover both rounds?

I was thinking $10 a man for both, but I will do $20. Didn't want to make it too much $$. I'll go with the majority.

So far we have:
Nate
MikeG
#Cookie
Tadashi

I was thinking $10 a man for both, but I will do $20. Didn't want to make it too much $$. I'll go with the majority.

So far we have:
Nate
MikeG
#Cookie
Tadashi

Or could do $10 per round and switch up the pairings.

Or could do $10 per round and switch up the pairings.

We could, but thought with checking in and getting to the next course it would be one less thing to worry about.

Back