DFW April 11/12 outing

Hi my name is buck I like gawf. I may be attempting to play some in less than a week

Hi my name is buck I like gawf. I may be attempting to play some in less than a week

Welcome to THP
and happy belated Bday

I'm glad I still make the only joke you know valid still. Thanks buddy! I haven't swung a club since October should be an interesting weekend

I'm glad I still make the only joke you know valid still. Thanks buddy! I haven't swung a club since October should be an interesting weekend

Takes Buck posting for Mike to post in any DFW thread. LOL.

Buck, we take Freddie and Jake 4&2 on Friday.

Takes Buck posting for Mike to post in any DFW thread. LOL.

Buck, we take Freddie and Jake 4&2 on Friday.
What kind of odds are you giving?

Updated with tee times.

We are two weeks away now and I have sent in the pairings to the courses and confirmed everything this morning.
There are a couple of places to play on the Friday before the weekend for those who want to join.
Cookie is setting up a round at Stevens Park and I have one opening for Fossil Creek. Both of us need to confirm by this Friday who will be playing. If you want to join one or the other let us know this week, thanks

Stevens Park (Dallas)
$50 including cart

Friday PM
1:10 & 1:20

Cookie
mikeg74
afwcardinal
shakey
Jman
easy8
NoLine

Fossil Creek (Ft. Worth) Friday mid morning

TBD
Shane
Lightningbolt

Staying with Cookie on Friday night:

Jman
Mikeg74
Shakey
Johnny Mojo
Jank
dtak84

I love all my DFW brothers, but on this one I will put $10 on Freddie and Jake

You dare bet against me???? Oh Eddie......

I did my best to not double anyone up for the weekend but unfortunately there were a couple that are. I hope everyone is OK with the pairings as I also tried to make it as diverse as I could so with that said, here are the final round pairings.

Also remember the final date to back out it this Sunday March 29TH, after that you will be responsible for any fee's that they charge to my card.

Pine Dunes Pairings;
Nate
Puttin4bird
Buckjob
Tadashi
jman
mikeg74
cookie
captdru
johnnymojo
dtak
TBD
jank
lightningbolt
afwcardnial
sposey
cwmonroe
daveA
kapsularian
kc720

Don't forget to add me here somewhere. Thanks!

You dare bet against me???? Oh Eddie......
I would have to think hard about it. That's some stout competition.

Paul: you playing Friday? We have a spot. 1PM in Dallas.

Paul: you playing Friday? We have a spot. 1PM in Dallas.

Yes, but in Shreveport at the David Toms Academy after my lesson. I'm actually running back here to eat dinner with the family, then heading out around 6pm to stay in Tyler.

Trying to get that swing tuned up before the official golfing starts. Taking this seriously are we? I like that.

Trying to get that swing tuned up before the official golfing starts. Taking this seriously are we? I like that.

That's cute.

I prepared today by purchasing vodka.

If serious is alcohol BS and golf, super serious.

I'm slowly building my gin & Miller Lite tolerance

Back