Chance to get my Cobras back in my bag for West Palm Beach!

Chance to get my Cobras back in my bag for West Palm Beach!

• Total voters
I agree with TC. There would have been a thread about me and the snakes. It would read like this [ole gray voice]

Im heading down to good ole west palm beach and good ole JB is gaming the best clubs in the world and they hiss like snakes. He is going to get bit by the snake this weekend. I may be short only driving it about 265 with my R9, and not as long as you and that pesky Calloway, but I am straight because of my Cobras and you are going to feel the wrath of them [/end ole gray voice]

Okay, I kid obviously, but no way would he have let me off.

:rofl:

spot on!

That was hilarious JB!

I agree with TC. There would have been a thread about me and the snakes. It would read like this [ole gray voice]

Im heading down to good ole west palm beach and good ole JB is gaming the best clubs in the world and they hiss like snakes. He is going to get bit by the snake this weekend. I may be short only driving it about 265 with my R9, and not as long as you and that pesky Calloway, but I am straight because of my Cobras and you are going to feel the wrath of them [/end ole gray voice]

That was funny as hell.

if the cobras are your comfort zone play em no matter what tiger does

hehhehe poor ole gray doesnt know what hes in for!

sorry ole buddy I gotta agree. you would not have let up. so maybe its time to just take your lumps and try some new sticks! :act-up:

Ok I have to ask, does anybody believe that if I lost that gray would have let me off? Honest question. And does anybody believe that he would not have ribbed me the entire weekend about it? I don't think he would have let me off. But I'm asking others.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

All of you guys are killing me, esp Ole' Gray. I figured 9am is the time Dick's opens and he is going to make his press conference from there. I'm going to bed and pretending this thread does not exist. We did get a good chuckle out of JB's last post though. It sounded just like Gray. I'll be playing golf out of town with the girls tomorrow so I guess I'll have to wait for the big announcement too. Good night everyone.

Hes gonna buy some new clubs. I can feel it.
All of you guys are killing me, esp Ole' Gray. I figured 9am is the time Dick's opens and he is going to make his press conference from there. I'm going to bed and pretending this thread does not exist. We did get a good chuckle out of JB's last post though. It sounded just like Gray. I'll be playing golf out of town with the girls tomorrow so I guess I'll have to wait for the big announcement too. Good night everyone.

A sponsor change could prove expensive, he seems like a matchy matchy guy, like me.

good point! i guess we all have to wait for the 9am press conference.

thats funny kellybo! best of luck tommorow with the girls!

QUOTE=KellyBo;296297]All of you guys are killing me, esp Ole' Gray. I figured 9am is the time Dick's opens and he is going to make his press conference from there. I'm going to bed and pretending this thread does not exist. We did get a good chuckle out of JB's last post though. It sounded just like Gray. I'll be playing golf out of town with the girls tomorrow so I guess I'll have to wait for the big announcement too. Good night everyone.[/QUOTE]

JB, is THP going to be there live to cover the news conference at 9?

JB, is THP going to be there live to cover the news conference at 9?

Ummmm no. He was preempted by the US OPEN! Ole Gray took the wrong day to hold a presser.

Ummmm no. He was preempted by the US OPEN! Ole Gray took the wrong day to hold a presser.

i figured as much. i wasn't being literal

yeah gray why not just use some of the demo clubs for your rounds at the outing. this way you get a feel for what you like and then can get new clubs after!

He lost a bet, its not that easy!

i don't think the bet needs to be "off", just clarified. unfortunately gray, JB's got a point. you made a bet, in public and you lost, i think that going double or nothing is fine, but the terms have to be JB's. i'm sure he won't mind coming up with something.

I think that is a gentleman's way of resolving this little delima :eek:).... One thing though, I'm not playing any Ladies clubs if I loose so don't even consider that as one of the options :eek:)........

I have no problem coming up with a double down kind of bet for the US Open if you are interested.

Provide the rules for our next bet and I will consider this option.

Let me tell you man,,,,, You even had me lmao quoting what I would said to you!" You sounded just like Old Gray :D

yeah gray why not just use some of the demo clubs for your rounds at the outing. this way you get a feel for what you like and then can get new clubs after!

Smartest idea so far however can you actually take the demo clubs out on the course for actual play testing? hmmmmmm JB?

gray, 20 minutes til the press conference, you ready?

Ready as a man just coming off a steaming hot golf course heading to a large shade tree where a delicious piece of ice cold watermelon is waiting....

I am very open to JB's double bet option but what I will be looking at today will make or break that decision.....

Ready as a man just coming off a steaming hot golf course heading to a large shade tree where a delicious piece of ice cold watermelon is waiting....

I am very open to JB's double bet option but what I will be looking at today will make or break that decision.....

i can't even begin to imagine where that came from gray!!! you're too crazy!

i can't even begin to imagine where that came from gray!!! you're too crazy!

You know ya love me brother :golf2:... I am a bit crazy but in a fun way and if I can. I personally think the team I sent in for the US Open/Cobra contest could whup JB's team in total earnings :eek:)
But he's the one who has to set the rules up on the double nothing ........

You know ya love me brother :golf2:... I am a bit crazy but in a fun way and if I can. I personally think the team I sent in for the US Open/Cobra contest could whup JB's team in total earnings :eek:)
But he's the one who has to set the rules up on the double nothing ........

I believe I heard that same thing 2 weeks ago and look where that got you.

Who needs TV drama when you have THP?

This has been a very entertaining thread.

Who needs TV drama when you have THP?

This has been a very entertaining thread.

i have to agree! watching gray bury himself is painfully entertaining.

Back