Chance to get my Cobras back in my bag for West Palm Beach!

Chance to get my Cobras back in my bag for West Palm Beach!

• Total voters
Ok so I am a dummy,,,,, what should the poll question should have been to make it more legit?

Back to cutting grass thanks to Rhino :eek:).... Boy I hope I get you in my pairing in Florida :D

Not sure I quite understand this at all. Never mind the thread or that the poll does not make sense to me. You were talking for days about Rickie Fowler. I asked if you wanted to make it interesting. You agreed to that deal. We both know if Rickie Fowler would have won, you would haev never let me hear the end of it and no way was the Cobra gear coming out of my bag. We both know that.

But if a new deal or "double or nothing" comes up, shouldn't I have a say as well about what the odds are and what the challenge is? Assuming we do come to an agreement, it would be for more than the putter, that is for sure. Hmmmm

And why is this in Golf on Tour again?

It all depends on you, obviously. Make it worth more than a putter JB. Lets see something large.
Not sure I quite understand this at all. Never mind the thread or that the poll does not make sense to me. You were talking for days about Rickie Fowler. I asked if you wanted to make it interesting. You agreed to that deal. We both know if Rickie Fowler would have won, you would haev never let me hear the end of it and no way was the Cobra gear coming out of my bag. We both know that.

But if a new deal or "double or nothing" comes up, shouldn't I have a say as well about what the odds are and what the challenge is? Assuming we do come to an agreement, it would be for more than the putter, that is for sure. Hmmmm

Back to cutting grass thanks to Rhino :eek:).... Boy I hope I get you in my pairing in Florida :D

Why do you wish for me in your pairing Gray?

I dunno if that is possible, my "dance card" is getting pretty full but if you have a god reason I will try to squeeze you in

Gonna have to say that I agree with JB. If he decides to double up the bet, he should get to pick terms should you lose again.

Haven't read the other two pages yet, so this may have already been said, but I think you need to bring this up with JB!

The poll needs a third option:

"No second chances, a bet is a bet unless the winner of the last bet wants to give you another chance."

The poll, as it reads right now, is worthless because as far as we know, there is no second bet!

I can't even answer the poll because it really doesn't say anything.

This is why I avoid betting and wish Gray did!

Thanks to my supporters but bets off....... I will gladly play with a put together set of clubs and have a good time regardless. I think JB is right and I will abide by the original rules!

My Bad,
Gray

i don't think the bet needs to be "off", just clarified. unfortunately gray, JB's got a point. you made a bet, in public and you lost, i think that going double or nothing is fine, but the terms have to be JB's. i'm sure he won't mind coming up with something.

I would have to think about that one because KellyBo has already jumped my arse for bringing this up in the the first place :eek:).... I am headed to range to hit a bunch of balls and maybe play in the Wednesday night scramble if someone needs a "Hacker"...............

I would have to think about that one because KellyBo has already jumped my arse for bringing this up in the the first place :eek:).... I am headed to range to hit a bunch of balls and maybe play in the Wednesday night scramble if someone needs a "Hacker"...............

So I guess the cutting the grass, cleaning house and doing the laundry did not help with Kellybo.

So I guess the cutting the grass, cleaning house and doing the laundry did not help with Kellybo.

bwahahaha! sorry, but that's just funny!

c'mon gray, make a new bet, i'm sure you'd love to have the chance to get the snakes back in the bag!!!

I have no problem coming up with a double down kind of bet for the US Open if you are interested.

I am a gambling man, but I like to quit before I am walking to the door without my pants.

On another note, I would be entertained by a double or nothing bet.

I am a gambling man, but I like to quit before I am walking to the door without my pants.

On another note, I would be entertained by a double or nothing bet.

i'm not sure i could say it any better.

btw, love the avatar! we know how much i like my argyle!

Oh Lord. :banghead: He's gone to hit a few balls...probably took his Nickents. :disapointed: He'll be okay. You're gracious JB...I didn't know just how attached to his Cobras he was until this happened. LOL I have to agree with SethO though.....don't do it Gray! I'm sure he will though. He just can't help himself sometimes.

poor kellybo, it's like watching a sinking ship ain't it?

Don't you know it! I should do a poll to see how many people feel sorry for me having to deal with this. I bet I would get 100% yes. LOL

Oh Lord. :banghead: He's gone to hit a few balls...probably took his Nickents. :disapointed: He'll be okay. You're gracious JB...I didn't know just how attached to his Cobras he was until this happened. LOL I have to agree with SethO though.....don't do it Gray! I'm sure he will though. He just can't help himself sometimes.

poor kellybo, it's like watching a sinking ship ain't it?

You did not realize he was attached to his Cobras? We sure did. He should get paid by them the way he talks about them. I dont want to put a guy out. If he wants to go double or nothing, I am sure I can come up with something. Just remember it was not my idea, it was his. I feel for you!

I really thought he would use it as a chance to go buy those X24's or some other hot selling clubs. I told him he should just rent some clubs there but with his luck they would probably bring out a bag full of Cobras.

Back