Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

All THP has announced is

#RegionalRivalryIsComing
It will be a THP Event
Like all THP Events participants must be a member of the Albatross Club
Captains will be part of the team selection process
You tease.....

I could bring up couch burning too. Another time maybe

Truthfully, Pitt played out of their minds that game. They would have beaten a great many teams that night. I remember the 93 WVU team too. I thought that squad had a real good shot too.

88 and 93 were both pretty special years... There's nothing wrong with burning an old couch. It was pretty normal to walk down the street, turn a corner and see a couch on fire in the middle of the street when I was in school back in the late 90s. It didn't matter if there was a game that weekend or not. The slumlord house we lived in had 9 couches in it when we moved in... I think that's why people thought they were easy to grab and burn. The police have really cracked down since then.

All THP has announced is

#RegionalRivalryIsComing
It will be a THP Event
Like all THP Events participants must be a member of the Albatross Club
Captains will be part of the team selection process

You tease.....
Yep, that's his job and he's darn good at it. Arguebly, there's pretty compelling evidence that he is also great at setting up events.

88 and 93 were both pretty special years... There's nothing wrong with burning an old couch. It was pretty normal to walk down the street, turn a corner and see a couch on fire in the middle of the street when I was in school back in the late 90s. It didn't matter if there was a game that weekend or not. The slumlord house we lived in had 9 couches in it when we moved in... I think that's why people thought they were easy to grab and burn. The police have really cracked down since then.

See, that's the problem. It's normal to burn a couch in West Virginia, but I dont know of any place else that does it at all, let alone just sometimes. It's kinda weird... :confused2:

Ive actually spent some time there. My sister went to school there so Ive made a trip or two. My brother also happened to go Penn St, so there's alot of smack that gets thrown around Thanksgiving dinner :angel:

Well in that case, North Cackalacky is going to kick everyone's a$$ east of the Mississippi! :bananadance:

Slight fify.
This will ultimately be between the Western Region and Texas. :act-up:

The Phoenix will rise from the ashes and I aint talking bout Arizonie either, the South will prevail as the conquerors.

The Phoenix will rise from the ashes and I aint talking bout Arizonie either, the South will prevail as the conquerors.
I think you're still dreaming. You should have a cup of that excellent coffee you roast and post again when you are awake.:act-up:

I think you're still dreaming. You should have a cup of that excellent coffee you roast and post again when you are awake.:act-up:

Haha I think that's a good idea lol..

Smart man if by South you mean Texas.

I will look into flights to Phoenix then...... :act-up:

JM

Thats cause you know he's right

Haha, nice to see you back but if you want to win you'd stand a better chance if you lived in the Carolinas or Georgia, ok add Florida in there too. #Southernsuperiority

So it seems our region has at least 1 if not both of the first invitational HOF players from 2015...strong start for Ohio/Midwest.

So it seems our region has at least 1 if not both of the first HOF players from 2015...strong start for Ohio/Midwest.

Personally, I think Regional Rivalry is on the Back burner for the year...
I could be wrong though...

Still no announcements regarding the Knoxville, TN event so I am still holding out hopes that it could be the RR.

Still no announcements regarding the Knoxville, TN event so I am still holding out hopes that it could be the RR.

I believe it was posted that Knoxville was for something else and the manufacturer tied to the event delayed it...

Could be wrong.

So it seems our region has at least 1 if not both of the first invitational HOF players from 2015...strong start for Ohio/Midwest.

Could they fill an event? See Cure signups...:bulgy-eyes:

There was never an event planned for Knoxville. There was Memphis and as posted in that thread, the company has decided to host the event in SoCal.

I believe it was posted that Knoxville was for something else and the manufacturer tied to the event delayed it...

Could be wrong.

CJ is right, but that was Memphis, not Knoxville. To the best of my remembrance, there has never been mention of a Knoxville event.

Could be wrong.
Could be something I missed so you may be right. May be just wishful thinking on my part.

There was never an event planned for Knoxville. There was Memphis and as posted in that thread, the company has decided to host the event in SoCal.
Got my TN cities mixed up. I did see the announcement about that event now.

Back