The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tide to Go stain stick got the coffee stains out of my shirt from this morning!

As I said in a previous post I was made redundant in 09. I got on a government sponsored 3rd level course last September. It was 32 years since I was in a classroom having left school at 17. Anyway the first year exam results arrived in the post today and I passed. Just shows there is a God up there and I suppose he loves a tryer. I'm reliably informed by my well educated children that it gets harder in second year!!!!

well the boy version comes with a retractable handle but I'm not sure about the girl version.....
yeah how does that fit in your purse? :act-up:

As I said in a previous post I was made redundant in 09. I got on a government sponsored 3rd level course last September. It was 32 years since I was in a classroom having left school at 17. Anyway the first year exam results arrived in the post today and I passed. Just shows there is a God up there and I suppose he loves a tryer. I'm reliably informed by my well educated children that it gets harder in second year!!!!

Good for you! I often wonder what I would do if my business went away.

Kevin

I played 18 holes today with the same ball... didnt lose a single one. That's a first for me, but Mr. Penta ain't looking too hot!

Baby Sacul took his first steps this evening! He was standing there playing with some cardboard he found in the recyclables (dont ask), dropped the cardboard, then bent over and picked it up instead of sitting down to pick it up. This happened twice more, and so daddy went over and with a little encouragement, he did a little one-two step and walked to my arms! Haha! So proud right now, seems like tomorrow he'll be posting his first birdie!

That is awesome stuff sacul!

thats awesome sacul, its such an amazing feeling isnt it! enjoy it man next thing you know he will be driving the golf cart!

hope you are in shape sacul it won't be long and he will be running and you will be chasing...HAHA...congrats man its an awesome feeling huh?

I've got TWO great HAPPY news :)

The first one, I just got a HUGE bonus at work, for what? I have no idea, but that's ok I'll take it :D
The second one, the most annoying person on my vanpool is retiring at the end of the month. YES!!! :joy: No more Mr. Snoring Guy whoohoo :D

I've got TWO great HAPPY news :)

The first one, I just got a HUGE bonus at work, for what? I have no idea, but that's ok I'll take it :D
The second one, the most annoying person on my vanpool is retiring at the end of the month. YES!!! :joy: No more Mr. Snoring Guy whoohoo :D

Raise = :good:
No more Mr. Snoring Guy = :good::good:

Raise = :good:
No more Mr. Snoring Guy = :good::good:

Its funny but I'm more happy for the guy leaving my vanpool haa haa haa, I wish it was a raise, its just a bonus though, I'll still take it :clapp:

got my mid-year bonus today. giddy.up

Both you and me Thanks :joy:

sucks with the 33% fed tax hit but it's still something

I hear ya, unforunately, I won't get the full amount either...most of it will go to taxes :(

I hear ya, unforunately, I won't get the full amount either...most of it will go to taxes :(

That's harsh. I get to keep 52% of my bonus each year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back