Thank You Emart And CAA_Beat! Wow

T2GRN18

Reaction score
Handicap
Sometime things just catch you off guard! Eric and I played today. So I stopped at Eric's house to pick him up, as he's getting his stuff in the car he says here, Rob (CAA_Beat) got you a gift. I was like huh, what for. He went on to tell me it's for me and my preps for #THPLegacy. I didn't look in the bag till we got to the course. Well tese guys got together to get me a Tom Tom Golfer watch. I was very touched, and a bit blown away! Last time we played I struggled with my GPS watch and its battery life. I'm not sure why, or what I've ever done to deserve this gift. But I'm very very happy, and blessed to have these guys as friends. Thank You fellas, I appreciate your generosity and your friendship very much.
It's this kind of thing that makes me realize just how damn fortunate we all are to have the THP Family! We're not perfect here, but by god we are a cohesive group of friends and family.

Very classy move by both gentlemen. Hope you enjoy the heck out of Kev!

Wow first class thpers for sure...well done fellas

Amazing gesture!

Great gesture by both guys... They are A+ people for sure!

Amazing gesture by two top shelf THPers! Well done Eric and Rob!

Wow! Way to go guys!!

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

That's awesome!

Well done guys...enjoy the heck out of it Kevin.

Yes Rob & Eric are awesome, that's why they got together to do this for another awesome THPer, thanks for sharing this Kevin. Well done guys.

I knew emart was cool, now I know that Caa_beat is as well. Noice!

Awesome gesture by EMart and CAA_Beat. Well done guys!

That is an incredible gesture. Nicely done fellas!

Wow that's an amazing gift! Well done guys

Wow amazing stuff, well done Rob and Eric!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome

wow, great gesture guys. Now who says you can't pick your family!

It's this kind of thing that makes me realize just how damn fortunate we all are to have the THP Family! We're not perfect here, but by god we are a cohesive group of friends and family.

This right here says it all Kevin. I couldn't put it any better.

I just regret that I couldn't have been there with you guys today. As late as 10:00 am I thought there would be a slight chance.

I've said it before, but you were the first THP'er I met in person and continue to be the best example of what THP is...."family" just as Freddie so eloquently put it in his speech at the MC two years ago.

This right here says it all Kevin. I couldn't put it any better.

I just regret that I couldn't have been there with you guys today. As late as 10:00 am I thought there would be a slight chance.

I've said it before, but you were the first THP'er I met in person and continue to be the best example of what THP is...."family" just as Freddie so eloquently put it in his speech at the MC two years ago.

this goes for me too. I still remember that day at Renditions last October and the good times we had in the two groups and the small amount of time we all spent afterwards...felt like I had known you guys forever.

Good things come to good people...thanks for being you

Incredibly awesome Emart and CAA!

Great work guys! Doesn't surprise me though they are DMV THP'ers! You deserve it Kevin

Back