2015 The King Is Coming - Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Played a decent round for my standards today. Can't wait to tee it up with everyone!

So participants, with 2 weeks to go, where would you assess your game? Have you met your expectations? Are you ahead or behind your goals?

What are you focusing on in this final stretch to help your team bring home the crystal?

So participants, with 2 weeks to go, where would you assess your game? Have you met your expectations? Are you ahead or behind your goals?

What are you focusing on in this final stretch to help your team bring home the crystal?
My game is sharp, my short game is better than I can remember it being, and I'm excited to get back into competition to show how much work I've done. As for goals, my weight goal has still not been met, but I think the rest of my goals for this event have been satisfied. Only thing left to do is pack.

My full swing is along great and better than expected. Had a bit of issues with sway in the swing but it's been worked out. Now my main focus is short game and putting from here out

After today's round I'm feeling pretty good. At my course they're hosting Canadian Q school on Monday, so I played with a few of those guys. After the first few holes I settled down and got in a grove. Off the tee I was keeping up with them (although I played the tees in front of them). A few bad long irons and wedges but everything else was pretty good. I'm really likely my mxm #7.
I plan on getting 2 more range sessions, 2 more short game sessions and maybe 1 round next weekend. If things stay the same or improve I have no doubt that the crown will be going home with Chad.

I've been practicing like crazy. I'm going to hit the range with my boys tonight. That will make it 4 or 5 range session this week alone. The swing is coming around. Had a lesson yesterday and the "light" came on. Confidence is back and I feel really good about my game. About to go work on the short game right now. Plan is to continue working on everything (full swing, short game, and putting) next week. I'll be hitting up Torrey North on Monday the 27th of April with fellow THPer, INGolfer. A couple more. range sessions and then it's time for #TheKing. I can't wait to meet everyone. Looking forward to my 1st THP event and making friends for life.

Hey #TheKing participants. With the THP Invitational in Lexington, KY finished...YOU ARE OFFICIALLY ON DECK!

Just caught up on the thread after being mostly out of pocket this past week. Really great to see everyone feeling like they are coming in to the event where they want to be. Seeing lots of shot game work being put in and that will produce positive pay outs in CA. Looking forward to the "live" thread where everyone can follow along. Will be cool for many on the east coast as some of the golf on Saturday will go into "prime time" with the time difference.

Sitting in a nice hotel room with the wife. Just arrived in San Diego for a week to relax. All I can think about is The King. This is going to be a little rough.

Hey #TheKing participants. With the THP Invitational in Lexington, KY finished...YOU ARE OFFICIALLY ON DECK!
No pressure lol. I've stayed quite about it but the first step to recovery is admitting ur problem. After playing some great golf, I came down with a bad case (and my first case) of the s*****. No need to spell it out, but I panicked because all I can think about is playing at #Theking, not wanting to disappoint my team or myself. Finally decided to just stop caring and told myself I was going to just have fun and make it fun for everyone else (even if that meant at my expense lol).

But today I finally broke out of it! Took a week of misery but I'm back to myself for the most part. Usually have a baby draw but only can manage to buy it straight or a fade. Not an issue just need to know what's coming lol.

I'm sure that #TeamChad is ready to go. Though don't forget the scripting since you'll want to look good while kicking #IParticipatedWithHarry behind all over the course.

On deck?

Oh hell yes!

This is going to be a BLAST to follow!

Sitting in a nice hotel room with the wife. Just arrived in San Diego for a week to relax. All I can think about is The King. This is going to be a little rough.
If you want to join me and INGolfer next Monday at Torrey Pines you are more than welcome. Let me know.

Team Harry ready?! I bet they are and will dominate once again!

JM

Team Harry ready?! I bet they are and will dominate once again!

JM
You don't have to bet, my friend. We are ready. A lot of work has been done, the finishing touches will take place in the next two weeks, and we will roll into San Diego as a force to be reckoned with.

Less than two weeks seems surreal. Next up on deck even more so! Who is ready for some amazing time with THE and Callaway Golf??? I KNOW I AM!!! #MVP joining captain Jman and #teamredemtion! Wow... just so much good stuff packed into this event

I'll be totally honest and say that besides two rounds of golf and a couple range sessions, the past two weeks haven't been all that focused on golf. School commitments have been quite the consumer of my time. Thankfully, the big projects are done and only a final and presentation stand in my way of hopping on a jet plane and heading southwest!

This past winter and beginning of this year has been quite the revamp for me. I've worked on my equipment (still in process), my swing and my putting stroke. My main focus has been on being more consistent and hitting more fairways (or at least being close to them) off the tee. I've struggled mightily with that the past few years and my goal has been to get back to where I am not taking penalties or chipping back into the fairway for my second shot.

So far during my first few rounds of the year, I have been more consistent with my driver/woods, but still not quite where I want them to be. My irons have been solid with the new shafts and such, but before I get to California I plan on working on my wedge play A LOT. I really think I need to get those dialed in to make sure I'm scoring to help #TeamHarry to victory. My commitments/goals are as follows:

1. Work on finding the fairway off the tee, no matter which club it is.
2. Put wedge shots under 100 yards to 20 ft and under every time.
3. Keep my tempo smooth and steady through all shots. This is my #1 goal and should help everything else fall into place.

Lots of things to keep improving on in the next few weeks towards my goal of helping #TeamHarry win and being a sub 5 hdcp by the end of 2015. I know I can do it, but I need to put the missing pieces of my bag in place and most importantly keep my focus and commitment to my game...... And I will.

#RetainTheCrown

Team #HarryChad...kinda the same...on deck brotha...make it count.

I don't know if this has been stated before, but this event is referred to as #TheKing. Its not HarryTheKing, so let's get the crown to its rightful owner.

I don't know if this has been stated before, but this event is referred to as #TheKing. Its not HarryTheKing, so let's get the crown to its rightful owner.
Harry is 1 and 0, makes him the King until otherwise noted.

#ImwithHarry
#Imactuallywitheveryone
#ButreallyimwithHarry

Nice reminder this morning on my desktop....

0c83c1063b27068642983d60a51c082a.jpg

Let's do this boys, officially on deck! I love it!!

I have had zero change to prep outside of Dallas last weekend and that was nothing short of a nightmare. So I have NO clue what to expect. My arm still hurts at times yet, when I'm playing golf it doesn't hurt, strangely enough. I know that I'll go down there and play hard and have fun. We'll win (duh) and everything will be gravy!!!

Thought I would bump this for participants. I know several of you had this minor snow thing make getting outside a little difficult. How did you overcome the lack of outside practice?

Wow!! Only 11 days left. So excited and looking forward to this awesome event.

Sticking with Team Harry as I said I would from the get-go. Get it done fellas!

Team Harry
dhartmann34
ASN21
C-Mac13
vFlashv
Fupresti
Nebgolfer

Back