Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

What time are you all coming up if the hot deal doesn't come back?

1 still works for me. I have a coupon I can use as well. It's up to DD really since John and I both have a coupon to use.

1 still works for me. I have a coupon I can use as well. It's up to DD really since John and I both have a coupon to use.

No biggie to me, most of the Golf Now deals are not as good as the senior rate anyway. :smile:

I see a hot deal for $13.99 on Wednesday @ 12:48, someone must of snapped it up for Thursday.

Thursday at 1:00. Looking forward to it, Gentlemen!

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Sounds like 1pm it is! Want to set it up for us OG? See yall Thursday!

Ok guys, I will call first thing in the a.m. a book the 1:00 ish tee time . Looking forward to it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tee time for Thursday will be 12:58. You guys have a good trip up and see ya then :thumb:

Tee time for Thursday will be 12:58. You guys have a good trip up and see ya then :thumb:

Sounds good and I am really looking forward to teeing it up with y'all!

Sounds good and I am really looking forward to teeing it up with y'all!

Bring three dollars extra tomorrow boys. We are playing little team golf to make it interesting. Change partners every six holes ?

Gonna get in my pocket, huh? ?

How wet ya reckon it will be out there tomorrow? Trying to decide if I want spikes or not.

Gonna get in my pocket, huh? 

How wet ya reckon it will be out there tomorrow? Trying to decide if I want spikes or not.

Different partners ever six holes so you have a good chance to come out on top! :bomb: We had some rain this morning but the sun came out this afternoon drying the course off so wear something comfy.

Bring three dollars extra tomorrow boys. We are playing little team golf to make it interesting. Change partners every six holes ?

Good to hear the woodshed is open for business! Looking forward to seeing you boys tomorrow!

Bring three dollars extra tomorrow boys. We are playing little team golf to make it interesting. Change partners every six holes ��

Can I borrow 3 dollars? I think I might need them.

Josh, if you want to ride up with me I am heading out in about 30 minutes. See y'all there.

Josh, if you want to ride up with me I am heading out in about 30 minutes. See y'all there.

Leaving the house at 11:00 to get in some chipping & pitching practice. The weather is absolutely gorgeous for today's round so good times are ahead!

I'm headed to atl after the round. Thanks though!

7f77e46d0bd4a72a912382e2d9d49114.jpg

Just_Hacking & DawgDaddy on 3

db3ce164e8e57108c446837a9b71dbcc.jpg

Dawg on 8

811c7a16bd958ff5f3215b87a6af3b0d.jpg

OG on 8

Jealous!

Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

Miller Time on 12

080a6e5338cfd880fccb28aeacbe55e0.jpg

Great day for golf gentlemen. Looks like a fun time as usual.

It was a blast as usual Keith, you and I need to tee it up again soon, it has been way too long.

Agreed. Been tough for me to get out during weekdays lately. Hopefully soon.

Agreed. Been tough for me to get out during weekdays lately. Hopefully soon.

It would be great to see you again pal!

It was a good day with my buddies. I could not hit the ball to save my life. When I left the range I knew it was going to be a struggle and that was an understatement !

I shot 54 + 43 today. Worst round of golf for me in 2015. Shat happens and I shall move forward and play better next time ?

Back