Get Well Freddie Kong

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

Get well soon Freddie!! Hope to see you out on the course soon!!

Hope your surgery goes well, heal fast FK!

Thoughts and prayers with you Freddie as you go through the surgery and the recovery. Looking forward to seeing you blast long golf shots at the Savannah THP Invitational after you are all healed up!

Get well soon Freddie. Looking forward to meeting you at the Savannah Invitational

Get will soon Gentle Panda!!! You will be better in no time!

Get well Freddie! My wife and I will have you in our thoughts and prayers to assure everything goes smooth, fast, and uneventful so you can get back to making this world a better place for your family and friends.

Good luck Freddie, We are pulling for you brother.

Get well soon Freddie - I look forward to meeting you one day.

Hoping for a speedy recovery my friend. This is only a blip and then you will be out there pounding the ball again soon.

974375_TN_shadow.png

Freddie posted on Facebook that the surgery went well and he's now on the mend. Hoping for a speedy recovery for my brotha Freddie Kong!

Get better Freddie! Don't use this as an excuse to miss out on Olde Stonewall, really want to meet you.

Good luck Freddie and I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Glad to hear that the surgery went well. Hope you have a speedy recovery, looking forward to seeing our bionic Panda back on the course.

wishing you all the best freddie.

Damn Shazam I am really touched, truly I am. I'm good, surgery went well. They gave me a sedative at 9am, me and the nurse talked about George Clooney. Next thing I saw was my nurse telling me it was over.

I was give a spinal injection that killed all feeling below the belt. It's so weird seeing you legs but not being able to move them. the feeling is almost completely back but I had to check to see if all my stuff was still present.

Thank you to everyone for wishing me well and sending positive energy. It's good to have family and friends.

Glad everything went smoothly. Did you get all the bionic upgrades in your hip?

Glad everything went well bro! See you still at Stonewall?

Glad you are fixed and will on the mend Panda, hope to tee it up with you soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wishing you a speedy and pain free recovery!!!

Glad everything went well bro! See you still at Stonewall?
My next thp event will be Savannah. Need to have a full recovery

Hope all is going well Panda man.

My next thp event will be Savannah. Need to have a full recovery

You are just avoiding my eye gouging ugly swing - understandable!

Yea - take the time and heal up!

Good luck Freddie! Hate to think of how good you will be with a new and improved hip!

All the best, Freddie! More positive vibes coming your way...

Back