Forum Testing Signup - Golf Balls - 2015 Lady Precept

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the wonderful forum members and we have another new testing project. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, putters, training aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

BSG%20Lady_White5-S.jpg

The Equipment
Through its industry-leading golf ball-fitting program — now having catalogued swing speed data on more than 15,000 women golfers — Bridgestone has gleaned technical insights to further extend the Lady Precept’s track-record as the #1 selling women’s golf ball in the game, providing even greater performance benefits to amateur female golfers. For instance, the ball’s core has been softened and, as a result, preliminary player testing has shown distance increases of 4-6 yards off the tee. In addition, the softer surlyn cover provides better greenside performance, without sacrificing the distance loss women golfers experience with tour-level urethane cover golf balls.

Criteria
You must be able to play golf. Either on the course or in a practice facility.
12 Testers will be selected.

Testing Process
If selected it will be your job to test the product (or have significant other test the product) and update the official testing thread with feedback on your findings. This is long term testing and will need updates for a period of a month or so. If you are looking for info on what forum testing feedback should look like, check out one of the many review threads to see how others have fared.

To participate you must be an active forum member or become an active forum member. Being active on THP has its benefits and product testing is one of them (monthly testing like this). If you are new, that is okay, being active is more than just tenure.

Rules
This is not a contest, so there really are no rules. All we ask is that you make a post in this thread and answer these questions. Please have an answer to all questions and be specific.

1. What is your current golf ball?
2. How have you chosen your current ball?

Keep in mind if you are not chosen for this, there will be plenty of opportunities in the future here at THP for testing and other product trials. Stay active and you will have a chance to be part of these awesome testings we do here.

Testing is open to all Members on THP. However free shipping of the golf balls (if selected) is only available to Albatross Club Members (along with many other perks). If you are not a member & would like to become one and help support Folds Of Honor, click here.

Testers
ddec
cbaker2882
gizmo3putt
nerfny
HighOnTheHog
Howzat
Drumdog
KellyBo
Michigan Slice
mpeterson
Dawg Daddy
Sanzabar

Last edited:
Pretty cool testing opportunity! Since I'm lucky enough to have my own ball testing starting shortly, I'll pass on this but I will be following along closely! Who knows, maybe the ball I get is one of these

this is unique...and freaking cool.

The 2013 Lady Precept was my go-to ball during colder weather. It's a darn good ball. Heck, everything Bridgestone makes is darn good.

1. What is your current golf ball? Bridgestone B330 RX
2. How have you chosen your current ball? Bridgestone ball fitting

Side note: In a state tournament a few weeks back I played last years Bridgestone lady ball for majority of the round. Don't be scared off by having the word Lady on it. It's a good ball, even made it's debut on the PGA Tour.

Oddly enough, I'd love to see how these perform for me. It would also be cool for Emily to get to try them out against the super cheap ladies golf balls she's been playing.

1: My current golf ball is either the Chrome soft or Srixon Z-star xv - Hers is some type of pink pinnacle.
2: Had to try the chrome soft based on THP reviews. Z-star XV I fit to based on swing speed - hers she picked because it's pink and we got them cheap.

I still talk about how much I love last years Lady Precepts. Such a damn good ball whether you are a man or a woman. I am already participating in the blind ball testing but cant wait to follow along with this one.

I have played this line on occasions and really liked them. I really wish that I knew that I would be able to test them as would be required, but I just don't know that I will have the time to commit to it.

this is a very interesting product, and I would be very interested in reading thoughts from the ladies of THP who the ball is designed for.

this is a very interesting product, and I would be very interested in reading thoughts from the ladies of THP who the ball is designed for.

Sign up Marty. Despite the name Lady Precept these have made there way onto the PGA Tour. I have played them and I know a bunch of others have also. Its a very very good ball.

Great testing opportunity, thank you Bridgestone Golf and THP. I too am a fan of the Lady Precept golf balls and would welcome an opportunity to test these.

1. What is your current golf ball? Bridgestone e-6
2. How have you chosen your current ball? Online fitting

What the h, throwing my name in the hat as I'm interested to see how this ball performs.

1. What is your current golf ball? Titleist Pro V1, however, I do enjoy trying new things every now and then
2. How have you chosen your current ball? Gamer since high school and it hasn't changed, never been fit for it, but it just works for me

Sign up Marty. Despite the name Lady Precept these have made there way onto the PGA Tour. I have played them and I know a bunch of others have also. Its a very very good ball.

I know these balls are good for everyone, I bought a dozen last fall and they performed very well.

I will not sign up though because I want the fine ladies here on THP to have better odds to get into this product testing. I know they are a small market in the golf industry, and most product are not made specifically for them, I just want them to be involed too.

I had my chance at a ball testing last year with the Monsta balls and I loved both the experience and the product, I want more people to enjoy it.

Freaking loved the Lady Precept!

1. Callaway SuperSoft
2. I prefer a soft ball, so the SuperSoft fits that bill perfectly.

I am already on the lightning ball testing but this is cool. I have heard great things about the lady precept

Really enjoyed the previous model and played it for about half a season. Ended up switching to the Callaway Supersoft because I believe I got a bit more distance with it. Definitely going to give these a go.

1. Callaway Supersoft
2. Tried it and liked the soft feel, high trajectory and minimal side spin.

Very cool

1. What is your current golf ball? Bstone e6
2. How have you chosen your current ball? Online fitting tool

I'm not ashamed to say I've hit a lady's precept ball or two during some rounds. I'm always amazed at the distance I get.

~Rock

awesome opportunity.

1. What is your current golf ball? B330-Rx/Srixon Z-Star V
2. How have you chosen your current ball? Bridgestone ball fitting/tested on the course against other balls and this won out but is tied with the b330-rx

Alrighty then, I'll throw my name into the hat (well the wife's)

1: Her Current Ball: Pinnacle Lady
2: She play's what I buy for her, to date pinnacle is the one that she seems to like the most.

PS: I've hit the Lady Precept in the really cold a few times in the past.

Last edited:
Solid opportunity:

1. Current ball is B330-RX & Chrome Soft

2. I was fitted online and at a live ball fitting.

Cool opportunity - I can give some to my gf and see what she thinks!
1. Current ball - Titleist ProV1x
2. No reason at all - I find these balls frequently.

I've played these a time or two and they are solid.

1. What is your current golf ball? Bridgestone e6
2. How have you chosen your current ball? Online fitting and experience on the course.

Current ball: Bridgestone e6 (2013/2015), sometimes the Callaway SuperSoft
How: THP reviews and the B-Fit recommendation

Current ball: Bridestone e5 or current precept
How have you chosen your current ball? Bridgestone fitting
I've tested the last two releases of the precepts and played the last 4 models of the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back