Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Great list of first 20! Congrats everyone! You'll all have a blast in Orlando. Really wish I could commit to this now. Just work schedule up in the air. May request to be placed on the wait list and keep my fingers crossed that my schedule clears for sure.
I hope you could make it work

Congrats everyone. I see some familiar names from last years and some new faces as well. I'm excited for you guys.

Congrats to everyone that's made it in so far!

I'm jealous of those that can enjoy more than one of these type outings. Congratulations and enjoy as it will surely be a blast!

Finally got home, congrats to those that got in on the 1st day. I will be trying tomorrow for sure.

Signups again tomorrow. Cant wait to see the next group to join us.

G-rex is looking forward to this one

Looking forward to the drawing, my little dude is excited as well. Bouncing off the walls almost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's an impressive list for the first day! Congrats peeps! Can't wait to see the next batch!

JM

Epcot's taste around the world starts September 25th, perfect timing.

Congrats guys. Was stuck in a meeting so I could not get mine in today. Crossing my fingers for tomorrow

Do it. And then I'll fly out of Hartford.

Got to look at work calendar and meant to today but was so busy. Added this to my calendar in the morning so I do not forget.

Got to look at work calendar and meant to today but was so busy. Added this to my calendar in the morning so I do not forget.
Good luck buddy

Looking forward to the drawing, my little dude is excited as well. Bouncing off the walls almost

I'm rooting for you two.

Good luck to everyone throwing their name in tomorrow. This is going to be awesome.

Get your sunscreen and get excited!! You guys are going to Disney!! Looks like an incredible group for the first day. Good luck to those hoping to get in the second day! This will be a great event for participants and their families. Can't wait to see WARDY filling in as an 8th dwarf! ?

Wife and daughter are excited for this one so hopefully WE get in tomorrow. Great group in the first 20 as well.

Should be a blast!

Epcot's taste around the world starts September 25th, perfect timing.

Avoid the Food and Wine Festival like the plague Friday-Sunday. Its so busy because of locals it's pretty unmanageable crowd wise.

Good luck in day 2

Will be another great time...congrats to the first lucky list. Another shot today...

Another signup day is upon us. Soon we will have a new thread ready and of course signup will hit at 1pm EST.

Will be another great time...congrats to the first lucky list. Another shot today...

Hope you and Tera are in today's group, Doug. Would love to see you both at Disney.

Hope you and Tera are in today's group, Doug. Would love to see you both at Disney.

I second this sentiment, hope to see you 2 there buddy.

Avoid the Food and Wine Festival like the plague Friday-Sunday. Its so busy because of locals it's pretty unmanageable crowd wise.
We always go during mid week, it's not so much the locals anymore, people are planning their Disney trips around this now and the weekends are when everyone gets here. I reccomend coming in that Thursday or stay past Monday and go early to really enjoy it.

Back