Chris Kirk Wins The Crowne Plaza Invitational - WITB

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Some great golf down the stretch by Kirk to fight off a solid leaderboard with Snedeker, Spieth and more. Here is a look at what Kirk had in his bag.

Chris Kirk - WITB
Driver - Callaway XR Pro Driver (8.5*) - Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue Board 60x Shaft
FW Wood - Callaway X2 Hot Fairway Wood (15*) - Mitsubishi Diamana Ahina 80x Shaft
Utility - Apex Utility 2 & 3 - Dynamic Gold Shaft
Irons - Callaway RAZR X Muscleback Irons (4-9) - True Temper DG S400 Shafts
Wedges - Callaway Mack Daddy 2 (47, 52, 58)
Putter - Odyssey ProType 10
Ball - Titleist Golf Ball

He put in the Apex Utility 2-iron this week specifically for the course setup.

Love the Razr x muscles still getting some love

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ol RAZR x....has quite the mix of newer and older gear

#Teamcallaway

A few utilities and the Razr X MB's, nice.

Honestly quite surprised to see the Titleist ball in play....they need to fix that! ;)

Nice to see him come back from his Players Sunday collapse. And doubly nice as he was on my fantasy roster this week!

Love seeing guys I used to beat in high school take the crown. That's another Bulldogs win!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler��

I'm Watching on DVR. Thanks :) my fault for picking up the IPad. Although honestly I saw it headed that.

4 wins for Kirk now on the PGA Tour. I hope he makes the President's Cup team this year. As calm as he seems I think he'd be great in match play.

Interesting wedge setup 47/52/58.

Interesting mix. Some new some old. Happy for him and hopefully gives him a boost and sends him onto another win soon.

I agree that the wedge set up is very interesting. Haven't see that before, but if it work, it works.

Kinda surprising he plays X flex with his slow tempo. He could probably time an R flex.

Kinda surprising he plays X flex with his slow tempo. He could probably time an R flex.

So much more to it than tempo.

Really like Kirk. Happy to see him add another win to the total.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Nice win and a good looking bag set up.

S400 iron shafts? Pssh, if he was a real golfer he would have hard stepped X100's in those blades.

Finally a setup a can game. Except for the low lofted driver, everything else looks solid.

Happy to see him get another win. Solid bag setup as well. still need to look into getting one of those utility clubs into my own bag.

Nice to see the bag full of older gear. I noticed the putter, irons & wedges aren't the latest releases. Interesting with the golf ball also.

He looked pretty solid this week.

Back