JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A great THP Event is coming this weekend. Love Is In The Air where THPers and their significant others come down and hang out at one of the finest resorts and spend the weekend with both R&D and marketing from Cobra Golf.

Just one small piece of the memorable SWAG that is given to each person coming and this bubbly can be enjoyed right at the resort. For more information on this event, or any THP Event this coming year, click here.

04e9da2cb6881e2686cccd35c10495af.jpg

Nice!!! I figured that was a sticker but had no clue it was a label! I can't wait to pop that sucker open

Ha, looks great. I'm still very bummed my wife and I had to drop from this event. It really would have been a fun time and those attending are going to have a blast.

That's pretty cool right there

What a cool and unique keepsake. This event was a BLAST to follow last year, and I'm sure this year's version will be just as fun.

I think that bottle would just grow old with me if I received it. It would remain unopened and be enjoyed somewhere down the line when I can no longer play in THP events. On second thought, I am already pretty old, so, that might come earlier that I thought.

Nice keepsake I must say. Looking forward to it.

that's pretty awesome. I know the wife and I will really enjoy this!

That is super cool. Amazing touch for those who are attending.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That is totally awesome. Torn between popping it open and enjoying it or using a keepsake. So excited for this event.

That custom label is bad ass.

That's an awesome piece of SWAG !!

Those look so freakin classy. Really can't wait to see them in person and take one home!

And it still looks better than a Trader Joes label!

That's a very cool touch, well done.

That is totally awesome. Torn between popping it open and enjoying it or using a keepsake. So excited for this event.

Pop and enjoy, then use it as an awesome vase/conversation starter for years to come.

That's amazing SWAG!

Very nice.

That's an awesome label. I know you guys are going to have a blast this weekend!

Nice piece of SWAG!

That's awesome, I'm sooooooo pumped for this weekend.

So elegant and sophisticated!

A very cool keepsake! This weekend will be fun for all the couples.

Back