Status
Not open for further replies.
People can and will use THP for whatever reason they choose. Its a great thing to have people from all walks of life, come to this place for knowledge, sharing and more. We know what they are missing out on, and hopefully they find out at some point, but I have learned to accept it.

Ill continue to go all around this country to bring equipment, knowledge and testing straight to the people that want it. It will be different next year, but oh so much fun.
I hear that.

It's always just hard to grasp knowing how these events changed everything for me and so many others. But, you're right, each uses THP their own way.

I hear that.

It's always just hard to grasp knowing how these events changed everything for me and so many others. But, you're right, each uses THP their own way.

The flipside are those that come and enter every contest and only the event threads.
Just different ways to view THP and none of them are right or wrong.

My take as a golfer is I like all of it. The Grandaddy though, if I spent any time on a forum, I would want to know what that was and pursue it.

I'm here for the nba thread.

With my stomach and anxiety issues I just don't feel comfortable signing up for events like those because I can't fully enjoy them and don't feel right taking the spot from someone who would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People can and will use THP for whatever reason they choose. Its a great thing to have people from all walks of life, come to this place for knowledge, sharing and more. We know what they are missing out on, and hopefully they find out at some point, but I have learned to accept it.

Ill continue to go all around this country to bring equipment, knowledge and testing straight to the people that want it. It will be different next year, but oh so much fun.

the numbers are amazing and it does open more chances for the rest of us. don't fault anyone for using THP however they choose. For me it was some reviews, then i saw the different contest stuff for events and was intrigued but it wasnt until i played with some local THP guys that i understood what the events were like and about. Then after experiencing my first one and getting to meet so many great people i couldn't wait for the next one to meet more or spend more time again with those i have already meant.

i won't say THP was a life changer although I have met people that i hope to call friends for a lifetime. I will say it has been a golf changing experience and am very happy i found this awesome place and in many ways family.

edit: thank you for all the hard work and every think you and GG to do to make this place awesome and special. see you in a couple days.

So now it is 24% that have not read the TheGranddaddy thread. Not sure why I had not taken a peek.Glad I did.THP is such a cool place. Something for everyone. I found THP when I was spending all-day on my laptop looking for a job. It has become an oasis.Best of all,(For me) is that it is 99.9%free of ill-will.Everyone is positive and encouraging.
And to think only about 25 percent of people posting have ever even opened the thread.

So now it is 24% that have not read the TheGranddaddy thread. Not sure why I had not taken a peek.Glad I did.THP is such a cool place. Something for everyone. I found THP when I was spending all-day on my laptop looking for a job. It has become an oasis.Best of all,(For me) is that it is 99.9%free of ill-will.Everyone is positive and encouraging.

We have a bit more than a 100 readers, but it was 25% that HAVE read it, not that haven't read it.
Its a special event that for any golfer is the life time dream. All expenses paid trip, fit by the best in the world, a bag full of equipment, dining at incredible restaurants, staying at beautiful resorts and playing golf at one of the nicest courses in the world...All completely free of charges and doing so with one of the biggest golf companies in the world.

Its the perfect event for any golfer.

Not unusual that I got the math wrong:comp:. Non the less, it looks just great.As life changes I will have my chance to hopefully go to an event.
We have a bit more than a 100 readers, but it was 25% that HAVE read it, not that haven't read it.
Its a special event that for any golfer is the life time dream. All expenses paid trip, fit by the best in the world, a bag full of equipment, dining at incredible restaurants, staying at beautiful resorts and playing golf at one of the nicest courses in the world...All completely free of charges and doing so with one of the biggest golf companies in the world.

Its the perfect event for any golfer.

Only about 20% of the people posting on THP ever look at event threads. Is what it is and gives better chances to those who want it. Lots of great options out there.
Good to know I'm in the top 20% of something :banana:

Got a call from the shop today that my irons came in. The putter is probably a day behind coming in as it was ordered after the other order shipped.

now to finagle my schedule in the next day or so to pick them up and take them for a test run.

Got a call from the shop today that my irons came in. The putter is probably a day behind coming in as it was ordered after the other order shipped.

now to finagle my schedule in the next day or so to pick them up and take them for a test run.

Sounds like a summer cold coming on that requires a sick day, pick up irons, play a course near Frederick and if the putter shows up pick it up in the way home.

Sounds like a summer cold coming on that requires a sick day, pick up irons, play a course near Frederick and if the putter shows up pick it up in the way home.
#441 has nothing on you in the planning department.

I was thinking about that very thing. The shop isn't far from Wothington Manor at all :golf:

#441 has nothing on you in the planning department.

I was thinking about that very thing. The shop isn't far from Wothington Manor at all :golf:
Musket ridge

Musket ridge
Actually that was my first thought. But it's the opposite way from the shop to home. But definitly a consideration.

Sellers have fixed the items from the inspection that we asked them to fix! 29 days until closing on our new house!

Sellers have fixed the items from the inspection that we asked them to fix! 29 days until closing on our new house!
Good stuff Joe

We were over west of Ottawa in Newboro.
Sounds like an awesome trip.

My Dad and I had a couple of camping trips right when I was in college at Algonquin Park north of Toronto.

It was amazing trips minus jumping into a lake when it was 50 degrees.

Glad to hear you a great time!

Got to the course after work and the doors to the pro shop were locked. I guess they anticipated bad weather for the rest of the evening. The lightning light came on as I was stretching about to hit some leftover range balls. Guy running the picker said if the light goes all clear he doesn't care what we do.

Ten minutes later my foursome were the only people on the whole course.

Yeah, just got notice that a grant proposal of mine was funded!

My wife just sent me a home listing for a house about 25 minutes from us that is for sale...that has a huge putting green in the backyard, a shame Im not moving any time soon but still pretty cool

Photo.jpg

That would be sweet for 6 months.

My wife just sent me a home listing for a house about 25 minutes from us that is for sale...that has a huge putting green in the backyard, a shame Im not moving any time soon but still pretty cool
Is browsing home listings a hobby for women? My wife sends me listings all. the. time.

Maybe it's time to move ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back