Black Clover Golf - Review

JBJGolf

Reaction score
Hey All,

I wanted to pass along my thoughts on the Black Clover USA brand. The hats are amazingly comfortable and there are more color options than I would list. I recommend at least giving those a try as they are more comfortable than most hats that I have worn from the usual suspects. I am kind of a hat geek and recommend at least giving it a try.

I recently found that they sell quite a bit more and purchased the belts and a few shirts. The shirts are about the same as anyone else's and are rather comfortable. They have sizes up to 3xl which is very rare from my research. The color options are somewhat limited currently, hopefully they will add more. The belts go up to size 50 and they have quite the amazing clasp system that I believe will even make travel easier.

I am not sure that I can post a link... but if you google them you'll find the site.

I recommend you at least check it out.

I am in no way affiliated with them.

382aslP.png

Some nice looking stuff on there!

LOVE my Black Clover hat!

Absolutely LOVE it!

I bet your's says The Hideaway on it.
#THeGrandaddy is special.

Let me check.....

You know something... You're right?
Do you have one too?
(Sorry...had to)

You should have picked one up man!

Let me check.....

You know something... You're right?
Do you have one too?
(Sorry...had to)

You should have picked one up man!

I have since come into ownership of a nice Hideaway Black Clover hat.

I have a few of their hats and a belt. Me and O'Carroll talked about this when we played a few weeks ago. They are my favorite hats out of all the brands I own. So comfortable and they look great.

I wore one for 36 holes at Prestwick

My favorite cap is a Black Clover cap. The red, white and blue one with the shamrock in a flag pattern.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy.

To this day i kick myself for not buying one at The Hideaway

I have one of their hats. Well made and comfy. A few years ago it was harder to find there stuff on the east coast. I see it pretty frequently now, so I guess the brand is growing and doing well.

Last edited:
I made to try one of these. I like the style and a comfy cap is cool.

To this day i kick myself for not buying one at The Hideaway

If I go back in December, let me know if you still want one. #TheGrandaddy fraternity members, should have one if they want one.

If I go back in December, let me know if you still want one. #TheGrandaddy fraternity members, should have one if they want one.
Just set the reminder on my calendar. Thank you, Josh!

I have one of their visors and as soon as I can find a hat to fit my small odd shaped nugget I will have a hat as well.

I will tell you, if you have amazon Prime you can get the 5% off and free two day shipping. I purchased most of mine that way. I also found a really cool players towel, sortof like a mix between dri fit and the waffle of a CG towel. Plus 4 leaf clovers are always lucky to have around. I am going to say it has save me two strokes per round, regardless of the reality.

I have this one with the Cowboys Club logo on the side:

PC_26_1024x1024.png

I love it. It is very soft and comfortable compared to the other hats I have. I will get more in the future.

Back